Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

Caglar Soyuncu

Just now, Md9 said:

So do you think there is a chance he signs a new contract with us? Be one less position we need to fill next season for what we would have to pay to replace him 

He’s off to spain

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kiwiturk said:

There are reports on Turkish media saying that Cags gave a fresh instruction to his agent for him to explore his options to stay with the LCFC.

I think that he really enjoy working with the new coach and feel appreciated again.

I said this before, I want Cags to stay so much, that i'd be VERY tempted to give Deano the job if he can keep us up just to keep Cags, it's a risky way to run a club obviously, but Cags is a true leader and should be the first name on the teamsheet. 

• Like 1

Absolute monster of a performance today! Now, his performance before he got dropped by BR wasn't good and if you'd asked him he would told you himself that he wasn't happy with his levels. But the fact that he's been totally banished in the entirety of the season shows how much of begrudging of a guy BR is. I personally think he deserved to be dropped perhaps a few games to help him get his act together but not playing him the entire season is absolute madness. I wonder if he'll give an interview at some point revealing what actually happened between him and Rodgers. I hope he stays, they don't name you in the team of the season for no reason in the most difficult league in the world. 

Edited by Yg41
  • Like 1