Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

Caglar Soyuncu

15 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

That block he did with both arms down, pure boss!

Yes I remember. Brave. He was watching it all the way. Compare to Faes who turned and failed to block Wolves first goal. Compare to Ndidi last game who also turned allowing the ball to hit his back and change direction leading to their first goal.

Edited by Tom12345
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Another one of those absolutely baffling things. Had he been playing all year we'd not be in this shit. 

So much points to Rodgers. 

Ward and Iversen. Amartey and Soyuncu. Mendy and Soumare. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

An unlikely return of the cult hero turned pantomime villain turned cult hero again, that everyone (including me) had lost hope in! Take a bow Cags

(Also, Brendan Rodgers is a ****) :thumbup:

I'm not sure everyone had lost hope in him

• Like 2

Just now, foxfanazer said:

I'm not sure everyone had lost hope in him

Maybe not everyone, but there weren't many vocal believers over here. The Caglar Soyuncu new Leicester cult hero thread has been buried for ages and forgotten. Rodgers sidelining him and playing Amartey all that time made most of us even Cags fans like me (I made myself a Cags the Barbarian avatar at some point FFS) believe there are some very serious issues with Soyuncu. You don't do that to a player like Soyuncu (an international and a key player not that long ago) without a good reason... unless you're Brendan Rodgers apparently.

I don't know what the **** was BR thinking. It looks like an act of sabotage now

• Like 2

Criminal to think in a season where at times our defending has been woeful, this guy has been sat twiddling his thumbs. Wonder if there’s more to the Rodgers story than him just not training well because he’s shown in the last 180 minutes why he’s a proven international defender. Absolute colossus 

• Like 1

The fact that that **** not only risked our Premier League survival by freezing out Cags, but has also cost us at least 40 million by the fact Cags is off on a free to a Champions League club, still really grates.

Edited by Foxxed
anger
  • Like 2

When he was first dropped it was probably fair. But there's no point doing it unless it's used to fire up the player and get him back to his best as you reintroduce him. Not burn all bridges and play a CDM at CB instead. Madness 

5 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

When he was first dropped it was probably fair. But there's no point doing it unless it's used to fire up the player and get him back to his best as you reintroduce him. Not burn all bridges and play a CDM at CB instead. Madness 

I would have just taken him playing a footballer in goal.

• Like 1