Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

Aerial ability?

19 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Not a One game evengalist... A true supporter,...Not a whining nagger, I remain an  Eternal optimist.....and belief in Development of team!!!

I really don't know where to start with your reply.

To begin with, My comment was that of opinion, I am unsure as to why you have had to word a very argumentative, some what immature, reply.

But, as you are clearly a pedantic individual, let me have a go at that too..

(1) Evengalist  - * Actually spelt Evangelist should you wish to use it again *  - A person who seeks to convert others to the Christian faith - Not sure of the relevance.

(2) True Supporter -  You and I both, but I am not getting into a game of Supporter Top Trumps.

(3) Overall Grammar / Spelling -  Atrocious.

I don't claim to be a tactical genius, nor a superior supporter, just sharing my thoughts which are that we will be very vulnerable aerially. 

For me, it's a question of whether our obvious vulnerability in the air is outweighed by the extra goals our more mobile creative players can get.

I'm expecting a lot of goals for us, but that we will be on the limit against big sides like Watford and others of that kind. I was more for Benko for this reason, but Soyuncu certainly did more than enough to keep his place for now.

New song?

Set pieces can give you a huge edge, partly fuelled Liverpool's impressive season over the past year. Atletico's 13/14 season and Midtjylland's maiden league win were made possible by set pieces too. Good set pieces are more about creating mismatches and good movement than just height. How many headed corners did Maguire actually score for us? Most of his goals were with his feet.

Hopefully Mladen Sormaz our analytics chief can help here but Rodgers' sides have never tended to have good set piece records so hopefully he changes tack on it.

8 hours ago, adejo92 said:

I really don't know where to start with your reply.

To begin with, My comment was that of opinion, I am unsure as to why you have had to word a very argumentative, some what immature, reply.

But, as you are clearly a pedantic individual, let me have a go at that too..

(1) Evengalist  - * Actually spelt Evangelist should you wish to use it again *  - A person who seeks to convert others to the Christian faith - Not sure of the relevance.

(2) True Supporter -  You and I both, but I am not getting into a game of Supporter Top Trumps.

(3) Overall Grammar / Spelling -  Atrocious.

I don't claim to be a tactical genius, nor a superior supporter, just sharing my thoughts which are that we will be very vulnerable aerially. 

My spelling is fantastic....its This Shitting tablet,lll and my grammar is off,but not atrocious...plus I aint sitting a GCE,its a football forum!!! Where even

English teachers are getting 70% of their grammar wrong...but I aint bovvered!! I dont do witch hunts,correcting people...

I question opinions,but there is no Evil in it,or Personal attack....I Dont take opposing opinions as a Declaration of war...unless it is so repetitively negative..

Argumentative..or course!! we all are,fk debate because an anonymous forum leads to misconceptions, within expression on any Football thought......

I dont fight it,!!

I do hope though my tablet,Shows some decorum & doesnt  balls up ja my reply

Edited by fuchsntf