Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Wilfred Ndidi

37 minutes ago, frany104 said:

I honestly don’t know but he’s that bad at the minute surely someone like Mendy or hamza should be given a start. Ndidi needs dropping so he knows he not guaranteed games and needs to buck his ideas up. 

U got to stop drinking or smoking that weed before u post , ndidi on one leg is better than them two . Yes he’s having a bad run but really , that’s the worse claim ever . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, frany104 said:

I honestly don’t know but he’s that bad at the minute surely someone like Mendy or hamza should be given a start. Ndidi needs dropping so he knows he not guaranteed games and needs to buck his ideas up. 

Mendy can’t play

6 minutes ago, Bptiger said:

U got to stop drinking or smoking that weed before u post , ndidi on one leg is better than them two . Yes he’s having a bad run but really , that’s the worse claim ever . 

If you actually use your eyes you will

see I said I honestly don’t know. Clearly the two mentioned are not as good as Ndidi but it’s the principal of dropping him to let him know he needs to step it up. 

Vardy, Barnes, Tielemans, Maddison and Soumare aren’t much cop off the ball (to varying degrees). He’s got an impossible job whilst he’s off form. 

We’re so easy to play through and one player can’t stop that. Albrighton and KDH in over Lookman and Soumare will give us a bit more steel 

Edited by Stadt
  • Like 1

On 01/12/2021 at 21:47, brookfox said:

In the nicest possible whoever is telling him to play football needs to stop. Sit as a DM, retrieve the ball and move it on. Looks like he’s complicating his game and it’s at the detriment of his core skill set (which on form is seriously world class!).

.. it would have been a remit given to him by his manager!!!

As I have said previously Rodgers is looking for him to play in a different way, he is seeing something that isn't there. 

On 01/12/2021 at 22:27, Chocolate Teapot said:

Not just a bad day though is it.

He almost gave away his third penalty in 3 games.

Hes had his head turned and his form has gone to shit. Serious questions need to be asked of him.

What actual evidence is there to suggest he has had his head turned?

He has been linked to different bigger clubs for the past 2 seasons and his form has been pretty consistent throughout.

27 minutes ago, theessexfox said:

His exceptional tackling and interception ability is fast becoming overshadowed by his ever declining passing ability and the volume of stupid gaffes that cost us. None of the latter today but his abysmal passing is really testing my patience 

Neither his passing nor his gaffes were an issue today.

Nonetheless, the entire team deserves opprobrium today.

He's suffering from the rest of the team being like a wet newspaper the most I think. He's put of form but he's about the only one putting any pressure on the opposition midfield so is getting dragged around trying to do everybody else's job. Going to the ACN probably isn't ideal.

• Like 2

It’s a bit unreal that Ndidi, Evans and Soy can all be out of sorts. Ndidi and Evans have been struggling with injuries. But Soy at least seems fit but not at his previous level which seems something we should be able to remedy yet haven’t.

12 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

It’s a bit unreal that Ndidi, Evans and Soy can all be out of sorts. Ndidi and Evans have been struggling with injuries. But Soy at least seems fit but not at his previous level which seems something we should be able to remedy yet haven’t.

Caglar had a very disappointing summer, I sense he had big ambitions with Turkey, where they were completely dismantled. There's currently an element missing from his character.

33 minutes ago, Stadt said:

He's suffering from the rest of the team being like a wet newspaper the most I think. He's put of form but he's about the only one putting any pressure on the opposition midfield so is getting dragged around trying to do everybody else's job. Going to the ACN probably isn't ideal.

Our pressing in general has been so disjointed. I always see the front line press, but then either the midfield doesn't, or the full backs don't. It ends up leaving easy out-balls and the opposition can get straight into our back line or past the midfield. So hard to watch when it seems so simple to fix.

13 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Caglar had a very disappointing summer, I sense he had big ambitions with Turkey, where they were completely dismantled. There's currently an element missing from his character.

Also Under left. I think Brendan should be able to do more. Man management is his job.

23 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Our pressing in general has been so disjointed. I always see the front line press, but then either the midfield doesn't, or the full backs don't. It ends up leaving easy out-balls and the opposition can get straight into our back line or past the midfield. So hard to watch when it seems so simple to fix.

So dysfunctional. It's a coaching and tactical to failure to be so easy to play through, we're unravelling week by week.

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

He looks like he's trying too hard and panicking because the rest of the team are so unbelievably shit defensively tbh.