Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
somebum

PS5

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, syston_fox said:

Has anyone tried the Playstation Portal? I'm tempted by that for when away for the weekend / kids hog the tv

I like it, it feels a little strange at first with your hands being far apart but so long as your internet is good then it’ll be fine. I’m looking forward to actual sunshine so I can my PS5 outside with a beer!! 

9 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Not much here apart from Silent Hill 2 out October and Astrobot in September.

If I had PSVR2 I'd be getting that Alien game though, looks decent.

ASTRO! :banana:

On 08/06/2024 at 19:53, moore_94 said:

I already have the Tallneck Lego set and I really hope they bring out a Thunderjaw one as well!

They've discontinued the tallneck set although there's still a few knocking about on ebay.

1 hour ago, foxes1988 said:

Didnt know I needed this in my life 😄

Looks great will definitely get it

I still need to do Burning Shores.  I have it downloaded ready to go though!

13 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

They've discontinued the tallneck set although there's still a few knocking about on ebay.

I still need to do Burning Shores.  I have it downloaded ready to go though!

I literally just started playing through Burning Shores for the first time today after watching that trailer haha

Took me a few fights to get used to the fighting and controls again but now just enjoying exploring a big new area!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, moore_94 said:

I literally just started playing through Burning Shores for the first time today after watching that trailer haha

Took me a few fights to get used to the fighting and controls again but now just enjoying exploring a big new area!

I'm finishing off a couple of indie titles to platinum first.  On Cat Quest 2 at the moment which is significantly more of a pain in the end game than the first title.

59 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I really hope this trailer marks the end of showcasing one of the greatest PS exclusives on other platforms.  Like what I did there?  lol

Just move your clock forward two weeks and it’ll stop. 🫡

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/05/2024 at 13:22, Sir Shep said:

I like it, it feels a little strange at first with your hands being far apart but so long as your internet is good then it’ll be fine. I’m looking forward to actual sunshine so I can my PS5 outside with a beer!! 

On 28/05/2024 at 14:55, syston_fox said:

Has anyone tried the Playstation Portal? I'm tempted by that for when away for the weekend / kids hog the tv

Portal has really got me back into Gaming , travel away a lot with work and I can now carry on gaming whilst away or even on holiday much to the Mrs amusement. 

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Libertine said:

Yeh chuffed about Crisis Core, been waiting on that for a while.

Awesome, so glad i didnt bother buying it now.

One game im waiting for is Sonic Frontiers, always had a soft spot for sonic but i imagine it wont be long until its available. Also wonder if Hogwarts would ever come to PS Premium

9 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Awesome, so glad i didnt bother buying it now.

One game im waiting for is Sonic Frontiers, always had a soft spot for sonic but i imagine it wont be long until its available. Also wonder if Hogwarts would ever come to PS Premium

Remnant 2?  Dark Souls with guns.  lol

Also available next week.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, FoxyPV said:

Son got a PS5 for his birthday so have to Rdr2 again.

Aside from Balder's Gate - game recommendations?

I would say get Playstation Plus, a lot of very good games on there including most of the big playstation games like God of War, Ghost of Tsushima, The Last of Us, Uncharted etc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

I would say get Playstation Plus, a lot of very good games on there including most of the big playstation games like God of War, Ghost of Tsushima, The Last of Us, Uncharted etc.

To expand on this list you have Returnal, Days Gone, Dave the Diver, Monster Boy, Assassins Creed and a personal favourite Jet Wash Simulator (honestly 😂)

• Like 1

On 20/07/2024 at 15:02, kingcarr21 said:

To expand on this list you have Returnal, Days Gone, Dave the Diver, Monster Boy, Assassins Creed and a personal favourite Jet Wash Simulator (honestly 😂)

That simulator game destroyed my thumbsticks.  Ended up getting a new controller.

• Haha 1