Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
somebum

PS5

Just finished Astro Bot, absolutely loved it, definitely a 9.5/10!

The only complaint I can possibly have that for me means it isn't a 10/10 is that it isn't longer!

Took me around 15 hours to complete the main game

I think it will take an hour or so to sweep up the remaining trophies for the platinum

Must play for anyone who has a PS5

26 minutes ago, Libertine said:

Yeh I saw it’s quite short which has put me off buying it until it’s come down in price. Really enjoyed Playroom so looking forward to eventually getting it. 

I think £55 for 15 hours (16 or so for the platinum) is pretty reasonable these days (especially when you can pay £70 games that only last 10 hours)

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Just finished Astro Bot, absolutely loved it, definitely a 9.5/10!

The only complaint I can possibly have that for me means it isn't a 10/10 is that it isn't longer!

Took me around 15 hours to complete the main game

I think it will take an hour or so to sweep up the remaining trophies for the platinum

Must play for anyone who has a PS5

Platinum for Astro Bot done!

17 hours total

34 minutes ago, Gubbins said:

Trust me trying to platinum rebirth you def won't be thinking it's a bargain, more a blight on your existence!

When I finished the story and all side missions I had about 80% of the trophies so thought about trying for the platinum, until I saw some of the requirements e.g. beating Sephiroth on the boxing game. I had enough of a nightmare with the Shinra Middle Manager thank you very much. lol

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Libertine said:

When I finished the story and all side missions I had about 80% of the trophies so thought about trying for the platinum, until I saw some of the requirements e.g. beating Sephiroth on the boxing game. I had enough of a nightmare with the Shinra Middle Manager thank you very much. lol

I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to trophy hunting and it's usually only the presence of online trophies that stops me getting the platinum but ff7 rebirth is just far to difficult and I've resigned myself to ending 3 trophies short. I've only beat first couple of hard combat challenges and cant beat the final few bosses In story mode on hard mode. Not that it would matter anyway cos I can't beat the b#stard gym mini game!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1