Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Closed door friendly vs Rangers?

4 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Surprised we dont see more games like this. Give the manager a chance to look at our fringe players and promising youth 

Just now, Raw Dykes said:

We don't see them because they're behind closed doors.

I apologise. Couldn't resist.

I remember it being noted during the Adrien Silva saga that he was playing with the team in behind closed doors matches. My guess they happen more often than the fans know.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Surprised we dont see more games like this. Give the manager a chance to look at our fringe players and promising youth 

They happen all the time, just no one sees. The guys not in the starting 11 need game time and the Under 23s isn’t worth it 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

Just now, LinekersLugs said:

Won’t go down well with Rodgers , he is a proud northern Irish Catholic who’s boyhood club he led on an amazing successful journey, he hates Rangers make no bones about that 

I can safely say he won’t have seen it. Nor will he give a Flying **** if he has. 

• Like 2

You do know 

2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

He will be fuming we are not playing Scotland‘s  ‘real’ Premier Club ........Celtic’s Reserves.

You obviously didn't know Rangers Reserves scudded Celtic Reserves 5-0 last week in the Glasgow Cup. :D

• Haha 1