Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Closed door friendly vs Rangers?

2 hours ago, WestLothianFox said:

Will give Rodgers a chance to catch up with his ex player, Gerard. 

That will be Num Nutz next bout with verbal diarrhea.  Going on about giving Stevie G pointers for the next Old Firm.

6 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

What's the deal with King?  Admittedly not seen much of him ever but he got hyped up quite a bit on here when he signed for Rangers but isn't even making the match day squad.

Read he had a knock, maybe that's hampered him getting in. Guess they're doing wellish and Gerrard may be against shaking things up and bringing King in. 

I feel for him, he's a great bloke who deserves to be playing

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

What's the deal with King?  Admittedly not seen much of him ever but he got hyped up quite a bit on here when he signed for Rangers but isn't even making the match day squad.

I don't think anybody could definitively tell you how good King *actually* is anymore. Theoretically he should be a tidy enough player in the SPL as he's a proven to be an upper tier Championship footballer, but the last time he played anything other than sporadically (ie was a regular starter) was 2012-13, and that's pushing it. How anyone can maintain a level of performance if they barely play, I don't know.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Tony_soprano said:

Great to see the celtic fans trying their best to push the laughable propaganda that we are a new club, yet their obsession is as strong as ever. You cant liquidate a football team. Holding companies can change. Read up on your own Pacific Shelf.

I imagine the Leicester team was full of youth. We played 4 first team players in Tav, Defoe, Ojo and Goldson. Seems the purpose of today was for fitness and scouts to view some fringe players like Doherty who scored.

Good luck the rest of the season lads. You took centre stage in the greatest football story the world has ever seen and we all want to see a sequel. Have a great manager in Rodgers and you seem to have that balance of work and ability this year again.

It's strange how you all got your knickers in a twist about that article in the times (which has since been quashed by HMRC as a nonsense) last week if a holding company is such a trivial entity.

Walter Smith, the new Rangers, your own club legend.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9342251/Rangers-in-crisis-Walter-Smith-statement-in-full.html

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

It's strange how you all got your knickers in a twist about that article in the times (which has since been quashed by HMRC as a nonsense) last week if a holding company is such a trivial entity.

Walter Smith, the new Rangers, your own club legend.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9342251/Rangers-in-crisis-Walter-Smith-statement-in-full.html

What nonesence are you spouting now? I see you are quoting an article from 2012. It's sad. You have an unhealthy obsession. The HMRC thing last week was to do with the old holding company, nothing to do with the current holding company but of course Rangers fans had an interest in a story which involved potential corruption with figures stated. 

Do tell the people about Pacific Shelf please.

P.s hope you had your poppy on last week.

25 minutes ago, Tony_soprano said:

What nonesence are you spouting now? I see you are quoting an article from 2012. It's sad. You have an unhealthy obsession. The HMRC thing last week was to do with the old holding company, nothing to do with the current holding company but of course Rangers fans had an interest in a story which involved potential corruption with figures stated. 

Do tell the people about Pacific Shelf please.

P.s hope you had your poppy on last week.

Pacific Shelf was an incubator company that was used when Celtic changed from a private company to a publicly listed PLC when Fergus McCann floated the club publicly.  It's common practice when companies go from private to public.  If you look on companies house at Celtic PLC's date of incorporation it will say 1887, if you look at the Rangers International Football club's equivalent it says 2012, when they were brought into existence.

Fergus McCann saved us from extinction, liquidation and paid all our debts (including face painters).  Shareholders that were shareholders prior to the takeover retained their shares, Celtic retained their players.  Rangers were liquidated, all shares turned to dust and all players were allowed to leave for free if they wished instead of Tupeing to the new club. 

Yes I wore my poppy all of last week.

This is the last I have to say on the matter.

Unknown-5.jpeg

Edited by henrik_62
typo

3 hours ago, henrik_62 said:

Probably not good enough anymore to be honest. Hasn't played first team football consistently for a number of years and has lost his way.

• Like 1