Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I don't get why he can't fly back out tomorrow with the correct paperwork, we have a private plane at our disposal too. This is very odd.

Jet lag etc, But surely someone could have faxed or even flew over with the correct paperwork.

I'm sure if the Brendan said right we're all going home his paperwork would have been sorted quickly.

• Like 1

This is very weird. These clueless customs ****wits can't care enough about shady Russian businessmen and officials (who later on turn out to be FSB agents working for Putin) crossing the border yet here they are suddenly deciding to bar the well known footballer from entering the country. They make the living from knowing when to turn the blind eye and of all the occasions when they shouldnt, they chose today. Somehow I don't believe this **** up is Ian's fault and even IF it turns out to be so... Just let him in for fuchssake! he's not a Taliban refugee plotting to bomb the stadium ffs! Sadly they (Polish officials) deserve all the bad PR they can get for this.

Hope we'll put Legia to sword tomorrow, for Kelechi!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

It's very ridiculous but at least it means we should be able to see Daka get a start hopefully the lad kills it. 

Daka is yet to play up front on his own, i'd not be surprised that now Kel isn't playing that Daka won't start and he'll start Vardy instead.

2 hours ago, Haywood_6 said:

Kelechi doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed 

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

I am sure this is true, but fecks sake he is an adultlol 

1 hour ago, Haywood_6 said:

Why are you blaming the club? He's not a child. Should be able to sort out the mandatory documents himself.

How do you lot know it's Kel's fault, without knowing what the problem was?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

It's very ridiculous but at least it means we should be able to see Daka get a start hopefully the lad kills it. 

You say that but knowing Rogers he'll move Maddison from the right wing to main striker and bring Daka on when we're 1-0 after Soyuncu let them walk it into the net!

Edit: I'm not bitter!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chester Dontlie said:

This is very weird. These clueless customs ****wits can't care enough about shady Russian businessmen and officials (who later on turn out to be FSB agents working for Putin) crossing the border yet here they are suddenly deciding to bar the well known footballer from entering the country. They make the living from knowing when to turn the blind eye and of all the occasions when they shouldnt, they chose today. Somehow I don't believe this **** up is Ian's fault and even IF it turns out to be so... Just let him in for fuchssake! he's not a Taliban refugee plotting to bomb the stadium ffs! Sadly they (Polish officials) deserve all the bad PR they can get for this.

Hope we'll put Legia to sword tomorrow, for Kelechi!

You are talking about the same guy who, earlier this year, had to arrive a day late for his home country’s national team camp because of another screw up. 

I love him to bits but I’m gonna hold off blaming the club or the Polish authorities for now. :P

16 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

Just got back from work. What’s happened?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/leicester-kelechi-iheanacho-stopped-border-25102439

"Iheanacho was detained at Warsaw's Chopin Airport and will now fly back to England after officials noticed anomalies between the information on his passport and paperwork

Kelechi Iheanacho has been denied entry to Poland for Leicester's Europa League match"

Somehow, and we don't know how, Nacho's paperwork had incorrect info. 

Someone didn't check properly, maybe Nacho, maybe the club. I'm blaming Wellens :ph34r:

Edited by FoyleFox
  • Thanks 1