Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

Everybody looks crap, not just Justin - the confidence has been sucked out the team. Justin not looking the player he was, Castagne is a good player and has now been benched, Ndidi regressing badly, Tielemans, Vardy, Daka after a relatively promising start etc etc. We need a new manager who can instill some confidence and belief in them. 

Edited by Jonaldinho
  • Like 1

The way we were playing the second half I thought we were away defending a one nil lead? I can't see where our first win is going to come from, playing a striker at the moment seems a complete waste of time. 

We are 5 games in, nstead of improving, its getting worse every game, it's like no one at the club cares anymore, except for the fans. 

23 minutes ago, Supergray22 said:

I think he is better on the left combining with barnes. Luke put a good shift in tonight but Timmy in the left and Justin in the right is the best combination at the moment. We were poor tonight but even then showed enough to have got something out of the game. 

Let's be honest, Thomas does not have the football brain you need at this level. 

Kdh looks different class at times with the players around him. I genuinely think he will go on to be one of the greats. He has almost everything already and will only get better. 

2 minutes ago, browniefox said:

Let's be honest, Thomas does not have the football brain you need at this level. 

Kdh looks different class at times with the players around him. I genuinely think he will go on to be one of the greats. He has almost everything already and will only get better. 

I think you are partially correct but it is also a bit of naivety that can be expected at his age. He was thrown in the deep end and to be honest I’m proud of what he achieved. He probably could and can still benefit from a spell at a slightly lower level where he can develop. Doing at the highest level is a difficult task unless you have a really special talent and that is rare. Often that sort of talent can go off the rails but what I like about Thomas is how he gives it everything and even if he has a poor first half like tonight that he doesn’t give up but pulls up his socks and tries harder again. 

7 minutes ago, Supergray22 said:

I think you are partially correct but it is also a bit of naivety that can be expected at his age. He was thrown in the deep end and to be honest I’m proud of what he achieved. He probably could and can still benefit from a spell at a slightly lower level where he can develop. Doing at the highest level is a difficult task unless you have a really special talent and that is rare. Often that sort of talent can go off the rails but what I like about Thomas is how he gives it everything and even if he has a poor first half like tonight that he doesn’t give up but pulls up his socks and tries harder again. 

I will be honest. Thomas is ok when defending and defending alone. Ask him to combine with Barnes and take us forward and he struggles. 2nd half we didn't get forward as much or as quick as we did in the first, probably why he looked better 2nd half. 

I agree a loan at a lower level would do him good. 

1 minute ago, browniefox said:

I will be honest. Thomas is ok when defending and defending alone. Ask him to combine with Barnes and take us forward and he struggles. 2nd half we didn't get forward as much or as quick as we did in the first, probably why he looked better 2nd half. 

I agree a loan at a lower level would do him good. 

Yes strange isn’t it. When he first came back he clearly had a good understanding with barnes. I think barnes plays better with Justin now as he has better athleticism to get closer and give barnes a give and go. Barnes hasn’t hit the heights we know he is capable of and particularly second half seemed less inclined to take players on and go directly at players like he did first half. As a team though we seem to be misfiring. Now the window has closed I can see a bit of a rally coming. I do hope so and that I am not being my normal overly optimistic self. 

The amount of times tonight JJ got himself into really good positions a d was the obvious ball (from the stands atleast) to get us on the attack and into a dangerous position, then the ball was passed sideways or backwards. 

I'm not saying this to be outrageous, but I'm more bored watching us now than when I was watching us play Puelball. 

Time to move Rodgers on and get in someone that can utilise the great attacking players we have at our disposal. 

1 hour ago, DennisNedry said:

Awful awful performance tonight.

Clearly has no confidence, was always looking to turn back and be safe.

Nah, half a dozen times tonight he was in acres of space and the ball was begging to be passed to him, no one wants to pass to him for some reason.

• Like 1