Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

Unbelievable set up in the first half. Justin left totally exposed on his own on the right whilst we had a massively lob sided left hand side. Can’t understand how we can persist with such a niche role for KDH, ploughing a narrow inside left position like he usually does and like he did today for the 1st half. Took Rodgers 45 minutes to realise. Thomas was on a hiding to nothing, not played then expected to go toe to toe with man u. He got exposed frequently in the 1st half by Elanga’s pace and the clever movement of Utd’s forwards. It felt like the selection of Thomas, alongside the bizarre confidence in Ward being our ‘clear number 1’ was almost Rodgers trying to get himself sacked. 

Ive said the same about him for ages even when people were wanking him off pre injury that he always takes the easy option and passes it to a cb. Never ever see him take a man on. He is one of the main reasons of our slow build up play imo as whenever we have a chance to break hes the one who will be turning back towards his own goal for the easy pass and consequently letting the opponents get back into shape. Needs to be so much braver

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Does that excuse every time he was in a promising position to cross him just passing it backwards?

That's what happens when you're repeating stuff like this on the training ground day after day. The players aren't choosing to play this way, for some reason they're still playing to the gaffers wishes.

I was screaming at my iPad watching Justin and soumare. Not sure who I yelled more at. “FFS move’” soumare just jogging boggles my mind. “Get stuck in lad, chase your man down, make a block, show that you give a damn!” 
i really want JJ take his man on sometimes run that wing he can do it. Stop passing it back or across. He’s not even looking up to see what options there are. No bravery. Screw the manager he’s a pro he should be able to think on his feet and be brave. Surely he knows we need to be on the front foot. Giving it back to evans is not gonna help that’s just surrendering. Really don’t know what’s happened to JJ. So wish Ricardo didn’t get injured I miss him so much.

bring back Timmy. 
we need a jolt of adrenalin, testosterone whatever you wanna call it give Alvez a chance. This kid is fearless he will get everyone going as he doesn’t wait around for grass to grow he attacks and attacks relentlessly. Need that sort of energy and spirit to spread throughout the team.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

Ive said the same about him for ages even when people were wanking him off pre injury that he always takes the easy option and passes it to a cb. Never ever see him take a man on. He is one of the main reasons of our slow build up play imo as whenever we have a chance to break hes the one who will be turning back towards his own goal for the easy pass and consequently letting the opponents get back into shape. Needs to be so much braver

20/21 prior to his injury he was one of our best attacking options, if you were being negative about him at that time then that's just an issue you have with  Justin. 

Fair enough he hasn't been as good since he's returned from injury, but what you're saying about him prior to it is just a terrible opinion. The above are some examples of a player looking to be involved and not 'playing safe'

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Fresh said:

20/21 prior to his injury he was one of our best attacking options, if you were being negative about him at that time then that's just an issue you have with  Justin. 

Fair enough he hasn't been as good since he's returned from injury, but what you're saying about him prior to it is just a terrible opinion. The above are some examples of a player looking to be involved and not 'playing safe'

How good of a team move was the first goal 😢

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cruzFOX said:

I was screaming at my iPad watching Justin and soumare. Not sure who I yelled more at.

I had a 14 inch laptop and had difficulty identifying some players,.Youri I barely noticed until I got the 24 inch TV and then I got the hype.

Even on my wonder TV at about 720 stream resolution, it was 10 minutes or so before I realised Soumare was playing, Justin just stood out though, through good and not so good.

Are iPADS that good or are my my eyes fooked?

1 hour ago, Tommy Fresh said:

I said he doesnt take people on which he very rarely does. Out of them videos theres one time he does against Stoke. Constantly turning back to play the easy option by passing it to a defender is playing it safe imo. Where as you compare to Ricardo pre injury he was constantly going at the opposition full back 

7 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

I said he doesnt take people on which he very rarely does. Out of them videos theres one time he does against Stoke. Constantly turning back to play the easy option by passing it to a defender is playing it safe imo. Where as you compare to Ricardo pre injury he was constantly going at the opposition full back 

Ignore the Fulham goal, where he plays a good pass to start the move then? Oh and the sprint over the length of the pitch. Risks aren't just always trying to skin a player.

He as with many of our full backs. Back off to much when defending one on one’s. Need to be quick and aggressive and get to the player before they are in the box! 
also on the goal he gave up if you watch him!!!

if he sprinted he may have been able to get back onto the line. Give everything and you never know!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

I think he little England camo has hurt him as he was not ready. Such a same did not get ago before them injury 

I have always said picking Leicester player for England is like a curse. Our players always lose form afterwards , even Vardy had a bad spell. Maddison has mostly recovered since his minor cameo but let's hope Southgate leaves him alone now. Justin will recover but it takes time.