Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

1 hour ago, filbertway said:

You'll notice I copied from the same site but added my own Stage 4 as a joke...muscles don't dissolve as far as I know lol

Haha. Ive had a two and three on the ankleand knew that’s when the ligament or muscle is detached from the bone etc but didn’t think there was a four. Was thinking about that for a while. Got me. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/02/2022 at 22:30, EastNeukFox said:

At least Long Week is better than Vestergard in defence!

I  tend  to agree but  I am waiting for.  someone to tell me  why Denmark are one of the best teams in Europe with him a regular and to a lesser degree Praet   another who got in Belgiums  side. I must say I dont rate Maguire who is an  England regular  but he cost £ 80 million

2 minutes ago, Foxaholic ME said:

I  tend  to agree but  I am waiting for.  someone to tell me  why Denmark are one of the best teams in Europe with him a regular and to a lesser degree Praet   another who got in Belgiums  side. I must say I dont rate Maguire who is an  England regular  but he cost £ 80 million

Because international football for the majority of matches is against teams who wouldn't look out of place in League 2.

Think looked okay in first 60. That last 30 he was atrocious, think must have been spent but Brendan should have taken off. Every attack down his side, was like hot knife in butter

needs to concentrate on defensive side of the game urgently as cost a lot of goals since he has come back

• Like 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot

At fault for both goals tonight.

Castagne remains our best defensive full back for me.

Still good going forward though.

That was arguably his worst ever game for us. He wasn't as effective as normal going forwards, Rennes got in repeatedly on his side all night and both goals were at least in part his fault. He left too much space on the outside for the first goal and was weak in the tackle for the second, which allowed their left back in to set up the goal. I'm a huge fan of his, though, and I'm sure he'll learn from the experience and soon be back to his best once he builds up more fitness. 

• Like 1

I find it hard to blame him for the first goal given he was massively exposed. Albrighton should be covering with him but he was injured in the buildup, Youri spotted it and tried to fill in but wasn’t quite fast enough. Just unlucky IMO, without Marc pulling up I think their chances of scoring are significantly reduced.

His positioning was a bit off for a lone defender covering two players, he didn’t react fast enough to Albrighton going down, but that’s about it. If he reacts and positions himself deeper and wider then the player on the ball can just cut inside which is arguably just as dangerous, so it’s lose-lose really.

It wasn’t his best game for sure, but didn’t think he was majorly bad either… 5/10 performance for me. 

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 1

Wasn't great defensively last night and quite often gets pulled inside leaving an opposition player free out wide. Does offer us an outlet that we've been missing by carrying the ball out from defence into the oppositions half very quickly, rather than always trying to pass our way out. Still only had a handful of games since he came back from injury and will improve over time.