Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

Just now, AS78UK said:

Literally did a ball over the top to him in the first few mins, only for him to be caught offside.   

James got better individually as the half went on.   Hopefully him and Mount can find a connection in the second half.   

Or we won't be seeing him in the second half 🤣

14 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Dont think he’s looked that bad so far, and certainly not out of place compared to the rest of the typical England snooze fest.

Has looked good going forwards and provides much needed athleticism in this system to get forward and support the attacks. 

Have to disagree. Think he’s looked panicky and a bit nervous.

My non-Leicester supporting friends have all said the same too.

• Like 1

I’d like to think it was injury related rather than being hauled off at HT on your international debut.

He does have a long way to go to replicate that pre-injury form of his.

Even when switched to LB for us the last few games he wasn’t any more than a 6/7 out of 10.

Proper nervous first 15 minutes or so, started to do better after that, made some good runs going forward and there was some good interplay with Mount and Kane

Hopefully that knock isn't anything too serious

Edited by moore_94

Got a bit better as the first half went on, but pretty average really, much the same as the rest of the England team. Happily they took him off at half time, so that's saved me another 45 minutes of my life that I wouldn't have got back watching the dross that Southgates England churn out.

• Like 2