Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Scottish Football

McCoist has also done a "please, for the love of God, behave yourselves" video message, as well. lol

It is as if hoardes of red faced drunken Scots who already behave like Orcs when they gather in  Glasgow, and who smashed up Manchester in their last Euro final when they couldn't hold their ale, can't be trusted when they go on tour.  :dunno:

The last "behave yourselves" video will be released tomorrow, and that's when they roll out the big guns:

Screenshot_20220517-164937_DuckDuckGo.jpg.ccbad2768e903257c13f7ac5c01b509a.jpg

• Haha 3

I mean, I take no pleasure in this, given that I support a nation whose supporters ran riot at their home final last year, and one of whose supporters thought that the height of sophistication was shoving a smoke bomb up Papillon's Purse and letting it off.

Your move, Rangers fans...

20 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Yeah taken on a team. Pulling in some decent players for its level they look to be. 

I reckon you would be all over the podcast you know, give it a go.

Brother listens to it mate and likes it, seems like they get good value out of the people on it

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Looks like Hibs are appointing Lee Johnson after getting everyone's hopes up with Jon Dahl Tomasson rumours.

No idea what Johnson is like tbh but the consensus seems to be streaky and a bit wobbly defensively? @SAFC1 he any decent?

Some of the best football we’ve seen for years up here under Johnson (wasn’t gonna take much), but he can’t set up a defence. I think he’ll start well at Hibs but eventually they’ll take a few heavy defeats. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Will hurt Rangers that they have to go through 2 rounds of qualifiers for the Champions league whilst Celtic get an automatic spot mainly thanks to their success in Europe!

As said before on this thread, not true.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-celtic-rangers-coefficient-contributions-26852890.amp

Celtic contribute more to the co-efficient as it stands and thus the automatic champions league place for this season.

Next season however when this season's points are added then Rangers will have contributed more over the 5 year period that makes up the coefficient.

If Celtic get an automatic spot next season then yes it'll mainly thanks to Rangers success in Europe, but not this season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Damn, was hoping Inverness would get promoted... Another year in the Spl for dull St Johnstone

I have quite a soft spot for St Johnstone and Callum Davidson did fantastically last season, so I'm chuffed for him.

It is nuts that Inverness and Perth are both officially "cities" and both have a population under 50k, ie. smaller than Oadby & Wigston.

Edited by Vacamion
  • Like 2