Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Scottish Football

• 2 weeks later...

Football, and Scottish Football in paricular, can be the source of all sorts of bad vibes, but this story, which I've just seen on the local news, warms the cockles of your heart.

Gwon the Gibsons :scarf:

BBC News - Father and son make football history at Queen of the South
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-62970927

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Gerrard set for a Rangers return. I wouldn't rule out them making a move for Sean Dyche. Not sure if the SPL is move that appeals to him.

I reckon it'll be Dyche or Kevin Muscat. I think Gerrards being exposed as being the face to Michael Beale's brains.

Edited by Scotch

23 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Specualtion the now suggests it'll be Michael Beale, would be happy with that, Ange will dispatch him also.

I can't see it. He knocked back Wolves a few weeks ago.... I'm hearing the Bodo/glimt manager is in the running, that would be interesting. 

2 hours ago, Scotch said:

I can't see it. He knocked back Wolves a few weeks ago.... I'm hearing the Bodo/glimt manager is in the running, that would be interesting. 

I heard earlier Beale is due at Ibrox tonight, apparently he and his family loved it up here. He was floating about Rangers pubs in Glasgow as recently as a couple of weeks ago too. Knutsen has been pretty vocal already shooting down the prospect of him going there or indeed anywhere else in the short-term.

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/kjetil-knutsen-defiant-rangers-response-25514650

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

I heard earlier Beale is due at Ibrox tonight, apparently he and his family loved it up here. He was floating about Rangers pubs in Glasgow as recently as a couple of weeks ago too. Knutsen has been pretty vocal already shooting down the prospect of him going there or indeed anywhere else in the short-term.

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/kjetil-knutsen-defiant-rangers-response-25514650

That's a surprise. I think Beale is good where he is in terms of hos career development.