Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Scottish Football

1 hour ago, Super_horns said:

Another defeat looming tonight - will he come under pressure now such is the expectations there?

The chairman has said he'll get a further 2 transfer windows. 

However, the fans are definitely turning and when the chairman begins to get stick there's only 1 outcome. 

Ross County up next.  

Should be a good game today. 

As per every Old firm game I'm hoping for loads of goals, sending offs, dodgy referee decisions and a punch up between the players. 

And ideally one of them to get hammered. 😁

I'm not bothered which one, but its always funny to see either set of fans be put in their place for a little while. 

• Like 1

Is there that big a lack of talent up north for Celtic to pack their squad with foreigners? I get they're in the business of building the best side possible whether they're Scottish or not but a club their size you'd think they'd hoover up any good talent from other sides in Scotland 

12 minutes ago, Stinky said:

Is there that big a lack of talent up north for Celtic to pack their squad with foreigners? I get they're in the business of building the best side possible whether they're Scottish or not but a club their size you'd think they'd hoover up any good talent from other sides in Scotland 

They do pick up a fair few from other clubs

20 minutes ago, Stinky said:

The manager has used his Australian and Japanese connections well and got in some experience like Joe Hart or young players like O’Riley.

Probably no worse than Rangers although they might have more British players due to the Gerrard connection . 

Think some younger players are out on loan from both teams.

Oh dear Joe Hart doing his best to give Rangers a chance!

Edited by Super_horns

4 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

The microphone picking up that super angry currant bun has the potential for much more entertainment.

Don't know if it is accurate but the games seem much better without Lennon and Brown involved. Postecoglou, Van Bronckhorst and now Beale don't seem to get into all the bile and bitterness.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Stinky said:

Pretty much the same in England.  In fact I believe there's a higher percentage of Scottish born players in the SPL than English born in the EPL.

14 minutes ago, Stinky said:

Who is the Celtic rep on commentary? 🤮

Andy Walker- obviously isn’t aware that VAR  has to decide if the ref needs to look at the screen - not the ref himself .

Not that it was handball - or certainly not an obvious error .

Only saw the Rangers one once but did look like the attacker stepped on the Celtic defenders foot ?