Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

14 minutes ago, pds said:

Well that's ok then.

Given the type of people affected by the virus the most, it's fair to say the vast majority of us will be fine. Trying to be positive in a time of some uncertainty.

Not that I think that people dying are ok, no judgement from me there.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

This is quite true, rang my mum earlier to say she shouldn't really be going church tonight and she hadn't got a clue what i was talking about.

Good advice ...  the virus can linger on metal surfaces ..  especially lead.  

• Haha 3

The country has gone completely mad! My daughter and her friend have just nipped to Tesco in South Wigston, they want to make some cakes, and get some pizza for dinner. She's just rung me, loads of the shelves are empty, the shop is packed, and a woman who works there said to her as she went in 'if you want toilet rolls you need to be quick'! 

2 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

The country has gone completely mad! My daughter and her friend have just nipped to Tesco in South Wigston, they want to make some cakes, and get some pizza for dinner. She's just rung me, loads of the shelves are empty, the shop is packed, and a woman who works there said to her as she went in 'if you want toilet rolls you need to be quick'! 

Bog roll cake !? ...   unusual Deb ..  but hey ho each to their own ...    :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, ithuriel said:

47/48/54/54A/74/88/88A/25/26

Could have caught it on any of them since there have been a few peeps coughing on them when I've caught  the bus early in the morning, that is, if I do have it, could just be another bug going around at present.

Then again, this week there were far fewer peeps on the buses in the mornings.

Fortunately I don't drive any of those,  so you won't have directly infected me.

1 hour ago, FoxesDeb said:

I’ve got an image of someone running in looking like they need a shit, thanks.

• Haha 1

Why are Cushelle advertising their shit tickets on the telly?

I’ve seen their advert three times today.  They are chucking their money away.

They don’t need to advertise.  If they can get some in the shops, it will be bought.  The shelves are empty.

I’m about three days away from having to use woodland creatures, so maybe THAT’S what the advert is telling me...

0180FD1E-A810-4872-BB7E-450FA2676949.jpeg

• Haha 1

Firmly believe this will blow over by April. Although it’s gonna be a long few weeks having to panic buy because bother idiots have started to panic buy. Don’t care for myself but having a child with underlying health issues means we have to get things or risk serious issues for him. It’s bloody nuts.