Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cheese

Optimism

Generally I’m happy that our early form has allowed us to fade a bit without costing us too dear.

My main goal for the rest of this season (besides finishing top 4) is to go out and beat Arsenal. Play our game, look to dominate, and beat those feckers. Brendan’s biggest question mark for me is he loses his bottle against the traditional big boys, and they’re the last ones left (aside from May when people are on their holidays). 

Would love to shoe them...

8 hours ago, The Fox Covert said:

When City are back in Europe I want to see an inflatable Red Leicester cheese and a Melton Mowbray pork pie.

There is far too much pessimism on FT recently.

I think Gardiola got it right when he acknowledged that he had got three points from a very difficult fixture. A decent rub of the green and it could easily have gone the other way.

If Brendan is setting any kind of target it might be to equal or better the 2016 points haul, even if this only secures third place.

Only secures third place........do you listen to yourself 😂😂😂

I'm a lot more optimistic for this next four games than I was before the Man City game. This next four games will determine if we're going to bottle it (4 or fewer points), we're going to stumble over the line (5-8 points) or if we're going to stroll it (9-12 points) in my opinion.

On 23/02/2020 at 03:03, Cheese said:

I'd consider myself quite a pessimistic/ superstitious supporter ever since I got stuck in a toilet cubicle Vs Man City.

I am concerned we may be on a downward spiral, I just hope our gap between 5th is enough. I am hoping some of you on this forum can inspire some hope and enthusiasm in me.

Cheese AKA Dennis

Mate your pessimism is well founded. We’re going to get relegated. It’s over. The dream has died. Vardy’s feet have fallen off. Tieleman’s is a fraud. Ndidi can’t tackle. Kasper is just a flapper. We are so fuched I’ve taken up recreational Druids. Save yourself. 

Edited by ARM1968
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ARM1968 said:

Mate your pessimism is well founded. We’re going to get relegated. It’s over. The dream has died. Vardy’s feet have fallen off. Tieleman’s is a fraud. Ndidi can’t tackle. Kasper is just a flapper. We are so fuched I’ve taken up recreational Druids. Save yourself. 

Also, does not matter if we qualify for the champions league as we will probably all be dead from the coronavirus anyway