Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dr Marco

UEFA Nations League 20-21

8 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

An unfully fit Mount comes on over Grealish. Think that sums it up really

He's coming on now but I totally agree, I'm not sure what point Southgate is trying to prove sometimes. It's as though, unless you're a consummate pro with absolutely zero personality then you're not trusted. Anyone who dares to have any sort of maverick streak in them is sidelined. Why else would you have Kane as captain and keep him on when he's been absolutely appalling for 166 minutes over two games. Why else would you pick Eric ****ing Dier?

You don't pick unpredictable, flair players and then you can't break down packed defences. The two things may be linked Gareth.

Edited by Paddy.

10 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Southgate should have had foden and Greenwood’s prozzies on the bench, give us a bit of entertainment. 

They were high-fiving the Iceland boys before the Belgium kickoff.

"Mission: Infectable" completed.  Piece of cake.

Iceland.JPG.9c45051be7842c8f63a9f299b697b62a.JPG

3 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

He's coming on now but I totally agree, I'm not sure what point Southgate is trying to prove sometimes. It's as though, unless you're a consummate pro with absolutely zero personality then you're not trusted. Anyone who dares to have any sort of maverick streak in them is sidelined. Why else would you have Kane as captain and keep him on when he's been absolutely appalling for 166 minutes over two games. Why else would you pick Eric ****ing Dier?

You don't pick unpredictable, flair players and then you can't break down packed defences. The two things may be linked Gareth.

That switched ball basically sums up the game so far. 

I'm not even sure its even the flair aspect anymore. Southgate seems to shunt these players Grealish, Maddison etc who play in a few positions into a solitary position and then never gives them chances. Kane is a brilliant striker, but hasn't performed massively against those elite teams.

We show no creativity at all. AMN should've been on 15/20 ago, not with 4 to go. Rice/Dier/Phillips in one side is worse than playing Mendy and Wilf together. We have so much creativity and attacking players who Southgate appears clueless on how to use.