Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Izzet: I Owe So Much To Leicester

Should have been picked for England! but sadly got snubbed. Felt his career would have took a different path if he had part of England setup not Turkey.  Funny though 2002 world cup he got further than the England team, managed to reach the semi final.

Edited by Leicesterpool
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Dirkster the Fox said:

Greatest ever city goal...……

My first ever away game.. What a goal to top it off. Down to 10 men then this for a goal, fish and chips way home great too. 

Superb team player. 

• Like 1

The best. My hero growing up. Absolute magician. Many players used to say he’d do things in training you just wouldn’t believe. Sometimes the session stopped for applause. The goal at Grimsby. His loyalty. If I could’ve picked any ex player to come back and played a part in the title winning side, it’s Muzzy. 

• Like 2

One of the first players i loved for us, mainly because he stayed when we went down.

However, lets not completely wear blue tinted spectacles. He handed in more transfer requests than Kevin Pressman had Rustlers Burgers.

No shit you owe Leicester mate, we're the only club who loved you. How did Birmingham turn out? Same as Boro and Villa would have.

I always remember Radio Leicester Reading the team out as a kid and it saying:

”Is it, Lennon and Taylor in Midfield” ..... I used to joke with my dad, that they should know! 

TERRIBLE I KNOW!!