Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesHub

Trevor Peake retiring

7 hours ago, Collymore said:

Whoever gets the new role needs to be forward thinking and demand players get to move on into the development/first team squad if they are good enough. 

I'm hoping this natural turnover of staff (which is likely to happen more and more over time) will allow Brendan to appoint new people to start embedding his 'ideas' throughout all levels of the club. 

In the article it mentions appointing/promoting from within the club, I just hope it's not a case of 'job for the boys' and we can get someone in who really is hell bent on seeing the bigger picture of turning our youth system into a more productive machine. 

The article doesn't look very legit though does it.

29 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

The article doesn't look very legit though does it.

I like the Foxeshub, the way it models itself means that sources aren't always going to be like you'd get in the mainstream otherwise we'd know about it already from the mainstream. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Collymore said:

I like the Foxeshub, the way it models itself means that sources aren't always going to be like you'd get in the mainstream otherwise we'd know about it already from the mainstream. 

8 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

He's posted a fair few times in the past and has been spot on everytime, it's virtually gospel. Probably one of the best sources on here regarding the academy.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your kind words! :)