Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

Games you didn't attend that you really regret.

10 hours ago, Corky said:

Quite a few- probably beating Liverpool 2-0 in the title winning season (Vardy's volley).

Remember watching this on my phone while the Mrs was asleep next to me and woke her up shouting f*****g hell when that went in 😂

On 12/04/2020 at 08:04, shawy2510 said:

Missed the spanking of utd 5-3 as on holiday & Villa 3-2 Dyer scoring a late winner on holiday aswel. I did watch on the tv but its not quite the same.

You need to plan your holidays better.

• Like 1

Another really good one that comes to mind is this classic:

This one makes me feel slightly emotional. Cambiasso was superb that day, Huth got I think his first goal for the club and started to show why he'd go onto become one of our best ever signings. Albrighton was in peak sharky mode, Nugent scored, Wasilewski and Ulloa also involved. Oh and there was a fresh faced Algerian fella in there who prior to become a first class sulk was starting to show what he could do. We played 352 then but that last goal especially was definitely a sign of things to come...

Away fans were brilliant in this one, if you were there, you definitely did your part to get us an incredibly valuable 3 points!