Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Birds you fancy off the telly

6 hours ago, TK95 said:

More online media than telly tbh. But Michelle Joy Phelps who does the boxing is an absolute hottie

Screenshot_20220508-105052_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220508-104817_Instagram.jpg

Threads called Birds yiu fancy off the TELLY!

Otherwise we would  have loads of wanna be WAGS from twitter and Instagram, most of whom I dont even know!

On 21/05/2022 at 17:18, tom27111 said:

I concur.

However, the photo you've posted is probably the worst picture of her I've ever seen lol

That's a proper Girls Aloud Smile there. The mouth is smiling, but the eyes say I would rather be anywhere else on Earth at this moment, as per most of the members of Girls Aloud in most of the pictures ever taken of them (and the ginger one in particular)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

That's a proper Girls Aloud Smile there. The mouth is smiling, but the eyes say I would rather be anywhere else on Earth at this moment, as per most of the members of Girls Aloud in most of the pictures ever taken of them (and the ginger one in particular)

Someone got pushed back by security when on the front row of a Girls Aloud gig lol

For what it's worth, Nicola, the ginger, is the best oit of the bunch.

Yeah, I'm ready for you all to disagree, but you're wrong :P