Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Birds you fancy off the telly

Just now, tom27111 said:

She was the Girls Aloud version  of Steve Cooper lol

Sarah was the best in the early days.

Kimberley was / is absolutely outrageous. Obviously for me the all timer girl group selections are Melanie Blatt off All Saints and later on Frankie Sandford who I was in love with for 2/3 years bare minimum

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Kimberley was / is absolutely outrageous. Obviously for me the all timer girl group selections are Melanie Blatt off All Saints and later on Frankie Sandford who I was in love with for 2/3 years bare minimum

I'd take a prime Baby Spice over all of them, any day.

Actually, I'd take Baby Spice now over prime the others.

7 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

I'd take a prime Baby Spice over all of them, any day.

Actually, I'd take Baby Spice now over prime the others.

Emma Bunton is Susan Perb but I'm sorry brother you need your internet taking away if you aren't rating Victoria Adams as numero one when the spice girls launched channel 5

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Emma Bunton is Susan Perb but I'm sorry brother you need your internet taking away if you aren't rating Victoria Adams as numero one when the spice girls launched channel 5

I've actually been through the stages of thinking every Spice Girl was far hotter than any of the others.

Even Sporty, which I'm not proud of.

But Emma has aged far better than any other.

5 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

I've actually been through the stages of thinking every Spice Girl was far hotter than any of the others.

Even Sporty, which I'm not proud of.

But Emma has aged far better than any other.

Sporty got better with age. Probably with how she was styled when the Spice Girls at their top level of fame she didn't look particularly attractive in those days.

About a decade or so ago, when she was in her late 30s, saw her on TV  few times and she looked great.

4 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Sporty got better with age. Probably with how she was styled when the Spice Girls at their top level of fame she didn't look particularly attractive in those days.

About a decade or so ago, when she was in her late 30s, saw her on TV  few times and she looked great.

That's because she was stood next to Bryan Adams.

Anyone looks sexy when stood next to Bryan Adams lol

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Absolute rubbish. Our Mel sits firmly behind both Appletons.

5 hours ago, Raj said:

The Corrs girls were fit!!!!

The brother wasn't bad either!!

BBC2 showed TOTP highlights from 1998 on Sunday night.  The Corrs were on it and I can confirm that they were fit as.  I knew it at the time and nothing will change my mind.  Andrea Corr might have actually been perfect.  Nobody really comes close to those three (except, perhaps, Rachel from S Club 7).

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, nnfox said:

BBC2 showed TOTP highlights from 1998 on Sunday night.  The Corrs were on it and I can confirm that they were fit as.  I knew it at the time and nothing will change my mind.  Andrea Corr might have actually been perfect.  Nobody really comes close to those three (except, perhaps, Rachel from S Club 7).

I watched this too, and I think your right they are ALL beautiful!!

In fact if the lad wasnt around I'd have definitely  bashed one out!!!

Edited by Raj