Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

17 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

He's drawing an ,albeit weird, comparison of how football fans are weird/fickle in their support for a player and how they can go from hero to villain in a flash.

..I am aware what he is doing!!

I am just saying it was a cheapshot and it has become boring, lets not keep bringing this misdemeanour up for discussion!!

Edited by sacreblueits442

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots

for me Fraser is doing the sensible thing he obviously must have a big move lined up, why risk injury and potentially lose out on 3/4 year deal for the sake of 2 months wages, it's not like he's not fulfilling his contract he's just seeing it out

10 minutes ago, foxestalkisfullofidiots said:

for me Fraser is doing the sensible thing he obviously must have a big move lined up, why risk injury and potentially lose out on 3/4 year deal for the sake of 2 months wages, it's not like he's not fulfilling his contract he's just seeing it out

The sensible thing would've been to have played properly all year and not sulk. He would've then gone with the best wishes of the club

44 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...where's this going!!!!

You need to drop this constant refrain, its really getting boring....what ever transpired domestically is a matter for Danny Simpson who will have to live with it, but without this incessant rehash of an event he has moved on from. 

"Constant refrain"?? Please quote me in mentioning Danny Simpson or his circumstance on ANY OTHER occasion.... I'm not sure how bringing something up ONE TIME can relate to it being repetitive enough to be boring. 

My comment wasn't a cheap shot at Danny Simpson or his life choices, I referenced him, that doesn't mean that he was the point my post was directed to. I suggest you read more carefully to prevent future embarrassment as my post was directed to people on here who are opposed to Fraser signing specifically because of his recent actions but were absolutely fine in signing simpson after his. 

43 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

The sensible thing would've been to have played properly all year and not sulk. He would've then gone with the best wishes of the club

..why would that matter!!!

If he is gone, he's gone.So long as he is out of his contract I bet he won't care a jot what his previous employees thought of him. The only problem is his loyalty bonus is down the pan, but a mega signing on fee should cure that!!

2 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

If he is gone, he's gone.So long as he is out of his contract I bet he won't care a jot what his previous employees thought of him. The only problem is his loyalty bonus is down the pan, but a mega signing on fee should cure that!!

anybody else who read your user name as sacred blue tits?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

Look at his figures: 

2018/19 

7 goals  14 assists  28 big chances created

2019/20

1 goal   4 assists  5 big chances created 

So when he isn't playing for the team he's incredibly ineffective. If he'll happily down tools for a club he's been at for 7 years from league 1/championship to a decent prem team, it suggests he has a bad attitude. Scotland fans have said he drops out for any number of reasons. With attitude being a huge importance in modern day players, showing he's a dickhead incredibly impacts his career

7 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Look at his figures: 

2018/19 

2019/20

So when he isn't playing for the team he's incredibly ineffective. If he'll happily down tools for a club he's been at for 7 years from league 1/championship to a decent prem team, it suggests he has a bad attitude. Scotland fans have said he drops out for any number of reasons. With attitude being a huge importance in modern day players, showing he's a dickhead incredibly impacts his career

To be fair, most scottish internationals drop out the squad at the slightest hint of an inconvenience....

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Look at his figures: 

2018/19 

2019/20

Jeez, didn't realise it was that bad. Pretty sure our scouting/recruitment team will read a lot into that 

23 minutes ago, sdb said:

Jeez, didn't realise it was that bad. Pretty sure our scouting/recruitment team will read a lot into that 

Exactly mate, it's not a case of him stropping and producing still. He's poor when not caring and can just snap like that, potentially a bad apple

55 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

because he would have earned a better contract at his next club

1 minute ago, Jimmy said:

because he would have earned a better contract at his next club

...sorry I don't get that!!!

If we chose to sign him, it will be on a fair whack as there is no Transfer fee, for us to pay, it is all in his favour. He will get a better deal this way than if he left on the most amicable circumstances.

No buying team worries about how a prospective player leaves and comes to them, just that he comes at a price that we agree we are happy with.

5 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...sorry I don't get that!!!

If we chose to sign him, it will be on a fair whack as there is no Transfer fee, for us to pay, it is all in his favour. He will get a better deal this way than if he left on the most amicable circumstances.

No buying team worries about how a prospective player leaves and comes to them, just that he comes at a price that we agree we are happy with.

They 100% do. If a player pulls a strop, downs tools and starts ****ing around then that sets off huge warning bells for the guys character. You don't want someone who will unsettle the dressing room if things go against him. 

35 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Exactly mate, it's not a case of him stropping and producing still. He's poor when not caring and can just snap like that, potentially a bad apple

WBA fans said the EXACT same thing about Evans to be fair. Didn't bother his arse in his final year because he didn't get a move. Turned out not too bad for us.....

7 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

They 100% do. If a player pulls a strop, downs tools and starts ****ing around then that sets off huge warning bells for the guys character. You don't want someone who will unsettle the dressing room if things go against him. 

...there are umteenth players out there who are said to have a poor attitude, yet still, for their ability, teams still want them!!

Morelos (said to be a potential time bomb) people on FT can't wait to get him here. Shaqiri is another with a questionable attitude, we are proposing that the club seek to secure his services, Mahrez waiting at an airport to push through a deal which never materialised, did not stop Pep paying £60m for his services.

It is all about business!!!

14 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

WBA fans said the EXACT same thing about Evans to be fair. Didn't bother his arse in his final year because he didn't get a move. Turned out not too bad for us.....

Didn't know that in all honesty! 

10 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...there are umteenth players out there who are said to have a poor attitude, yet still, for their ability, teams still want them!!

Morelos (said to be a potential time bomb) people on FT can't wait to get him here. Shaqiri is another with a questionable attitude, we are proposing that the club seek to secure his services, Mahrez waiting at an airport to push through a deal which never materialised, did not stop Pep paying £60m for his services.

It is all about business!!!

But as always, our opinions on FT have zero impact on clubs opinions. 

Attitude of players has a big impact on being signed and who you're signed by. We're at an age where every percent counts.

Side comment; has your '!' button jammed when you use it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Didn't know that in all honesty! 

But as always, our opinions on FT have zero impact on clubs opinions. 

Attitude of players has a big impact on being signed and who you're signed by. We're at an age where every percent counts.

Side comment; has your '!' button jammed when you use it?

..never, always on full tilt!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53075677

Ryan Fraser available for nothing in 2 weeks time!

Apparently after 100k per week - could be reasonable value as no buying fee. Upgrade on Gray and can play on both wings. Would start him ahead of Perez, for a free transfer worth an option I would have thought. Can always sell him after a season if not working out so won't lose money. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Unique FC said:

Apparently after 100k per week - could be reasonable value as no buying fee. Upgrade on Gray and can play on both wings. Would start him ahead of Perez, for a free transfer worth an option I would have thought. Can always sell him after a season if not working out so won't lose money. 

100k might be a bit off putting considering the only two players over 80k are Vards and Kasper:

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/leicester-city/payroll

The wage increase cap (stcc) finished last year however so we might be starting a new round of contract renewals to keep players here.