Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Who do you want Summer 2020

Read somewhere that Juve are looking to offload Ramsey, Bernadeschi and Douglas Costa. Ramsey would be amazing for us and is exactly the type of midfielder we need however his wages are astronomical and not sure hed come here. A loan maybe? Douglas Costa has always looked good everytime I've seen him play. Great pace, good at  running with the ball and is a good crosser. 29 years old though and probably has his best years behind him. Not seen much of Bernadeschi.

Edited by jayfox26

2 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Read somewhere that Juve are looking to offload Ramsey, Bernadeschi and Douglas Costa. Ramsey would be amazing for us and is exactly the type of midfielder we need however his wages are astronomical and not sure hed come here. A loan maybe? Douglas Costa has always looked good everytime I've seen him play. Great pace, good at  running with the ball and is a good crosser. 29 years old though and probably has his best years behind him. Not seen much of Bernadeschi.

Bernadeschi has a left foot and plays on the right, I'M SOLD.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Bernadeschi has a left foot and plays on the right, I'M SOLD.

Yep, we are crying out for a left footed right winger. If we got that and a centre back I'd be pretty happy. Anything else would be a bonus 

13 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Douglas Costa is an absolute sick note and should be avoided. Bernadeschio hos day is a terrific player however he suffers from inconsistency, that said I still think he’d be worth signing.

Zinho Vanheusden.

Anyone know how this guy has progressed?

Was at Inter, but then loan at Standard and ended up joining on a permanent I think,  it much fancies a while ago.

Boy is still young enough to be a prospect.

:dunno:

Come on @Ric Flair let’s have your latest scout report on this guy. :ph34r:

Edited by Dahnsouff

30 minutes ago, tsintskaro said:

another year without a winger

pathetic 

no one is going to sell a winger, and a good one at that, if they haven't got a replacement either ready in the team, or more likely to bring in. We are at the mercy of the market, and due to uncertainty we're going to have to wait until the timings are right. I'm confident we've identified our targets and have approached/bid etc. There's too many elements in a normal window that would slow movement, but it's another level this summer. There's another month. We'd all like our players in, training and ready, but the window, and the season ahead are going to be all over the shop. We need to tailor our expectations otherwise there's a chance our fans will turn sour and ruin the work done so far.

Edited by sphericalfox
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, tsintskaro said:

another year without a winger

pathetic 

If we bring in the tight folk in other positions, we wont need one....

Another LWB, a CB and a striker and we are very strong. 

Let's say, Fofana, Ballo-Toure and Eduoard.

That means....  

Kasper

Fofana     Evans      Cags

Ricardo                                             Toure

Tielemans        Ndidi

Maddison

Eduoard                Vardy

With a bench of.....

Ward

Benkovic/Morgan

Castagne (cover both WBs)

Mendy/Hamza (incase MF needs it)

Praet

Perez/Barnes (incase we need width)

Ihneacho 

And.....

JJ

Fuchs

Thomas

KDH

Gray

Albrighton

.....Not even making the bench.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lcfcell said:

because he’s so painfully average, which is what we already have on the wings 

I just think with better service he would score goals here. He’s an experienced player in the pl. The alternative is taking a risk on an unproven player from abroad and paying over the odds for him.