Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

2 hours ago, Facecloth said:

I have offered my IT experience, expertise and advice to resolve this worldwide crisis. Switch it all off, then switch it all on again. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tinman said:

5 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

Anyone see the video of this woman today? Trying to get to hospital to see her mum, who was being rushed in by ambulance.

She's right using "selfish".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-58787144

5 minutes ago, Sly said:

In some countries, they’d just get run over. 

Not that I advocate this, however so wouldn’t be as polite as some of these people have been. 

It's all over insulation isn't it? What's their main aim? My loft is insulated. Is that not enough? 

• Haha 1

Just now, st albans fox said:

I think your loft isn’t necessarily the be all and end all ……apparently there may be some others which aren’t 

Mine is insulated as well. 

13 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

It's all over insulation isn't it? What's their main aim? My loft is insulated. Is that not enough? 

I spend a lot of time in people’s lofts in my day to day work (as a voyeur) and it’s been ages since I’ve seen one not insulated.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I think your loft isn’t necessarily the be all and end all ……apparently there may be some others which aren’t 

Apparently some of the protesters can't be bother insulating theirs. Tbh more and better insulation is a no brainer and the power companies do all help those on low income. But you have to be careful  like with the rush to buy diesel cars, we arent swapping one issue for another.