Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

1 minute ago, foxile5 said:

Whilst I like the sensational idea I'd this I'd be ****ing amazed if Facebook didn't have a million back ups. 

Be incredible if their back-ups are the equivalent of our defence without Evans and Fofana.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, grth2004 said:

Ceefax is still working 

I thought I had special powers once because of ceefax. 

I was 'watching' one of our games on there and we were losing 1-0. Desperate for us to equalise, I summoned all my hitherto latent physic powers, concentrated hard on our '0' and willed it to change to 1.

Just as I hit peak focus and sheer willpower it happened,  it changed to 1 before my very eyes.

We had equalised and it was entirely down to me.

Tried it again and again after that but nothing. I can't seem to repeat it.

I must be doing something wrong.

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Whilst I like the sensational idea I'd this I'd be ****ing amazed if Facebook didn't have a million back ups. 

Talked to my friend in Networking and he says it's the routers that are down not the servers. The data is all still there, so they don't need to replace with any back ups, just that Facebook technically doesn't exist on the Internet at the moment as the things which connect it to the Internet have all gone.

Edited by Sampson

3 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Talked to my friend in Networking and he says it's the routine that are down not the servers. The data is all still there, so they don't need to replace with any back ups, just that Facebook technically doesn't exist on the Internet at the moment as the things which connect it to the Internet have all gone.

Oh well. The thought of it not being in existence was nice for a little bit wasn't it? 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Talked to my friend in Networking and he says it's the routine that are down not the servers. The data is all still there, so they don't need to replace with any back ups, just that Facebook technically doesn't exist on the Internet at the moment as the things which connect it to the Internet have all gone.

Boooo

9 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I strongly suspect this is the tip of the iceberg:

How many never reported any abuse? How many have died before being able to report it? How many children died at their hands?

Lots, lots, and lots, in that order, I would think.