Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

2 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Piers Morgan is tipped to take part in I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.

2 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Can we change the name to I'm a Celebrity, Leave Me In There After The Series Ends?

Guys shush, there is no new series, you're going to give away the ruse.

• Haha 3

On 02/10/2021 at 23:33, Smudge said:

I'm not arguing with that. I'm trying to explain why the two countries are so different. The US is not a first world country in that regard but then where is? Moreover what influence does it have?

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Her majesty isn’t v well 

hopefully it’s nothing serious 

They're using the same coded language they used about 2 weeks before Prince Philip's death tbf. "in good spirits" with absolutely no talk about her condition, only her morale. 

Not saying she's necessarily close to death's door or anything, but you feel they'd be sharing a lot more about her condition unless she was really quite ill.

25 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59005500

Bloody hell,  that's tragic.  A similar thing happened to Brandon Lee while filming The Crow.

Was reading this earlier. Makes me wonder why a movie prop would have the capacity to kill someone. Obviously we like them to be realistic and there'll always be risks in film making, during stunts etc, but surely a fake gun shouldn't be able to kill someone. 

Edited by Facecloth

3 hours ago, leicsmac said:

Bloody hell,  that's tragic.  A similar thing happened to Brandon Lee while filming The Crow.

2 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Was reading this earlier. Makes me wonder why a movie prop would have the capacity to kill someone. Obviously we like them to be realistic and there'll always be risks in film making, during stunts etc, but surely a fake gun shouldn't be able to kill someone. 

I think in Brandon Lee’s case a dummy round got switched with a blank round or the other way round. In this case they’ve had 30 years of safety training since then, how the hell does this happen now?! And the DP and director too - was he firing at the camera or did it just go off in conversation? Poor guy. Heartbreaking all round. 

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

I think in Brandon Lee’s case a dummy round got switched with a blank round or the other way round. In this case they’ve had 30 years of safety training since then, how the hell does this happen now?! And the DP and director too - was he firing at the camera or did it just go off in conversation? Poor guy. Heartbreaking all round. 

FCR2hFZWUAQD5r8.jpeg

KICK IT OUT

Anti-racism group urge Newcastle fans to stop wearing tea towels on their heads after Saudi Arabia takeover.

However, Newcastle owners say:

A Newcastle statement on some of the fans' clothing.

"The new owners have been overwhelmed by the welcome of the local community, following the acquisition of the club two weeks ago.

"The fans who have celebrated by wearing culturally traditional clothing, including head coverings, have been part of that welcome.

"Those who wish to support the club by wearing appropriate culturally-inspired clothing should feel free to do so as they see fit. We are inclusive to all.

"To reiterate what we said previously, neither the club nor its new owners were offended by attire worn, and appreciate the overt statements of support and acceptance by our great fans."

Racism exist but sometimes people go looking for it where none exists. In fact, they are doing the fight against racism a disservice by almost managing to trivialise it.

Edited by Free Falling Foxes
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 22/10/2021 at 01:34, leicsmac said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2021/10/22/alec-baldwins-tweet-about-wrongfully-killing-someone-resurfaces-15469463/amp/

Yikes didnt age well 

On 17/10/2021 at 18:59, Wymsey said:

Piers Morgan is tipped to take part in I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.

I'm not attracted by the prospect of watching Piers Morgan eat maggots on TV.

On the other hand, I'd pay good money to watch maggots eat Piers Morgan..... :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 27/10/2021 at 11:25, Alf Bentley said:

I'm not attracted by the prospect of watching Piers Morgan eat maggots on TV.

On the other hand, I'd pay good money to watch maggots eat Piers Morgan..... :ph34r:

When I heard the news I assumed the unlucky celebrities were going to be subjected to Piers Morgan as a challenge. 

• Haha 1