Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

12 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

I'm pretty sure that a cafe doesn't have to have customer toilets at all, and hence also doesn't require handwashing facilities.

Do you have a source for that?  I'm under the impression if you seat 10 or more you need to provide facilities.  The image in the article appears to show more than 10 seats.

5 hours ago, Line-X said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-59477716

Would welcome a return to this...providing we weren't stuck with another pink away for two seasons.

This would be very, very welcome.

I'm amazed that changing it every season was ever accepted. I buy bits of a kit for my lad most seasons (I don't think he's aware of the FKW concept but he's avoiding being one) and I absolutely wince when I come to pay for them, well aware I'm part of the problem

Who knew? lol

‘Risky levels’: Australia is the drunkest country in the world, new survey finds

While French drank most times a week, Australians got drunk an average of 27 times a year, almost double the global average

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/dec/03/risky-levels-australia-is-the-drunkest-country-in-the-world-new-survey-finds

8 minutes ago, Buce said:

I used to date an A&E nurse, and men presenting with foreign objects in their rectum was a regular occurance, and they all came up with similar excuses.

I'm sure @Parafoxwill have encountered it many times.

Do Romanian washing machine repairs operatives count as foreign objects  ? 

Edited by Mike Oxlong

1 hour ago, reynard said:

I don't know about going to hospital, if I was careless enough to get ordnance stuck up MY arse I'd be trying to detonate it to save my embarrassment

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I don't know about going to hospital, if I was careless enough to get ordnance stuck up MY arse I'd be trying to detonate it to save my embarrassment

Something tells me when push comes to shove you might be looking for a little expertise in the matter. :fc:

On 02/12/2021 at 17:14, Phil Bowman said:

Maybe I should post this on the ‘unpopular opinions’ thread, but I reckon spitting and making Nazi salutes at a bus full of Jewish people is marginally worse than going around in a bus giving people sweets.

No I meant I’m not sure if planning to find said bus and behave in such a disgusting manner is worse or coming across the bus by chance and acting that way. 

6 hours ago, Buce said:

I used to date an A&E nurse, and men presenting with foreign objects in their rectum was a regular occurance, and they all came up with similar excuses.

I'm sure @Parafoxwill have encountered it many times.

It’s the gentlemen who genuinely fall and land on these objects as they leave the shower I feel sorry for :ph34r:

• Haha 2

On 04/12/2021 at 16:00, ealingfox said:

Missed a trick not headlining that article Bum Squad.

funny you should say that.  I had some friends who grew up in Thurlaston and Stoney Stanton. They would always tell me about this place they would  go to in the woods as kids called The Bum Hole.  It’s only recently that I discovered that they were actually saying The Bomb Hole.

5 hours ago, Heathrow fox said:

East Ukraine situation getting a bit dodgy  ain’t it?

The leaders of my country are absolutely nuts. War with Russia will not be like war with Iraq. For me the Russians are the only ones left with some sanity. One thing I know for sure is that the Russians will not start it. Propaganda 24/7 just like last time and the last and the last.....

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2021/12/us-intelligence-has-found-easy-to-disprove-claims-of-a-russian-attack-on-ukraine.html