Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

1 minute ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

I think the reasons people think it was staged is why will smith wasnt ejected. Ratings are in the bin and carting off a superstar for conduct probably would've resulted in ratings dropping

I doubt whether the security team have a protocol in place for this kind of incident. And it was such a puny slap followed by a hasty retreat - not exactly a mass brawl. It would have been more surprising if Smith HAD been thrown out.

3 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

I doubt whether the security team have a protocol in place for this kind of incident. And it was such a puny slap followed by a hasty retreat - not exactly a mass brawl. It would have been more surprising if Smith HAD been thrown out.

I think had it have been a bit of an art house underground actor they'd have probably have been ejected I think.

Will Smith gains nothing and loses a lot of the public image he’s cultivated, let’s be real he ain’t Kanye where something like this could be expected and is clearly a part of his PR game. You can only speculate it’s a man under a bit of pressure following some of the stuff that’s emerged in the last few years.

39 minutes ago, DoveValleyFox said:

Assaults in public are usually dealt with harshly by the law. For an international icon and role model Smith has to be prosecuted. 

The 'joke' by Rock was crap but comedy, satire etc.,  we are told is edgy and usually controversial. Smith, who initially laughed, knows that better than anyone. 

The Academy is spineless. 

For a pathetic little slap? Come on...:D

36 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

I think the reasons people think it was staged is why will smith wasnt ejected. Ratings are in the bin and carting off a superstar for conduct probably would've resulted in ratings dropping

So they planned out to have an A-Lister assault someone and then celebrate that person with supposedly the biggest honour in their world? 

I know (think?) you’re just playing devils advocate, but the logic is bad. It will probably amount to nothing, but the likelihood for ‘The Academy’ to come out of this looking very, very bad is way too high.

On a serious note, Jada put Will in a difficult position there.. she knew what she was doing… I’m sure there’s a lot of guys who have felt like they have had to prove to their partner that they love them.. although not in the same way obviously..

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Hollism said:

So they planned out to have an A-Lister assault someone and then celebrate that person with supposedly the biggest honour in their world? 

I know (think?) you’re just playing devils advocate, but the logic is bad. It will probably amount to nothing, but the likelihood for ‘The Academy’ to come out of this looking very, very bad is way too high.

Think you've got the wrong end of the stick mate, I'm not saying it was staged, I'm saying the reason Smith wasn't ejected or faced no real punishment was because of his name value. The people who think it's staged is because of the dwindling ratings, I'd argue that is the reason why Smith wasn't carted off or anything like that because of the incident.(also he won didn't he, so that probably paid apart on him staying at the show till close)

Edited by The Horse's Mouth
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Sly said:

Yes, can you imagine if the audience reacted like this to Ricky Gervais 😂 

Chris Rock took it well. 

Comedy is always edgy; I’m assuming Will Smith was having a bad day. 

He's clearly on camera laughing at the joke. She doesn't find it funny and then the camera cuts back and 20 seconds later he has a problem with it. She just obviously got insulted and wanted will Smith to do something about it. But then it doesn't suprise me with the smiths. 

I don't think Smith could look anymore like a bitch to be honest.

Laughs at the joke initially and then shits himself in to doing something when he gets the side-eye.  Pathetic.  He was already Hollywoods biggest cuck but this takes it to a global level.

All the other dudes in the room who are piping his wife (including their sons best friend FFS) managed to keep their cool.  Why couldn't Will?

Edited by BlueSi13
  • Haha 1

Just now, BlueSi13 said:

I don't think Smith could look anymore like a bitch to be honest.

Laughs at the joke initially and then shits himself in to doing something when he gets the side-eye.  Pathetic.  He was already Hollywoods biggest cuck but this takes   it to a global level.

All the other dudes in the room who are piping his wife (including their sons best friend FFS) managed to keep their cool.  Why couldn't Will?

Stop sitting on the fence mate and tell us who you think was in the wrong?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

He's clearly on camera laughing at the joke. She doesn't find it funny and then the camera cuts back and 20 seconds later he has a problem with it. She just obviously got insulted and wanted will Smith to do something about it. But then it doesn't suprise me with the smiths. 

But in fairness the joke isn't funny anymore

• Like 1
  • Haha 3