Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

13 hours ago, Foxdiamond said:

Who decides what is dangerous, against national interests or aids our enemies? 

choose any three letters

image.png.4f58a93deae710a3d51a289f1ed8cf8e.png

Edited by ozleicester
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, leicsmac said:

"Sticks and stones" is a dangerous fallacy.

Quite right Mac ..  I was playing snooker with someone once and called him a cheat and he hit me with his snooker cue.  

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Quite right Mac ..  I was playing snooker with someone once and called him a cheat and he hit me with his snooker cue.  

Did his stick break your bones or were you too stoned to notice?

On 20/06/2022 at 14:15, leicsmac said:

If I might offer a counterpoint here, while Snowden isn't dead, he is neutralised from the point of view that he'll not be able to shed light on the work of the US three-letter agencies again; as such, letting him live out his life and killing him doesn't have much in the way of practical difference in that regard, apart from being a bit more morally square (and playing to good PR).

Absolutely - which is likely why he wasn't tracked down - whilst as we know, state sponsored assassination is not exactly inconspicuous. In the years since, there is growing support amongst some for his pardon and repatriation. I believe both Bernie Saunders and Tulsi Gabbard have strongly campaigned for this.

From the perspective of the USSR, offering a safe haven for Snowden is also favourable P/R given their shameful neglect of human rights. 

Katie Price could be heading to jail tomorrow, though I think she'll get away it. As do alot of celebs. She'll either get suspended sentence or community service... though like hell will she do any community service.

Use to have respect felt she got bad press, but just feel she's taking the pee now, while poor family suffer thank God Peter Andre is a good dad to to the kids as well as wife. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

3 minutes ago, LiberalFox said:

Well she's got issues which won't be solved by sending her to jail. 

Jail might be the best thing for her. Show her not everything revolves around her. Make an example to so called celebs who think they can get away with anything. She will get all the help she needs in jail.

2 minutes ago, LiberalFox said:

Well she's got issues which won't be solved by sending her to jail. 

Sometimes prison isn't an attempt to solve issues. It's a punishment that is a marker of the severity of crime and serves to demonstrate to the criminal that their actions aren't tolerated by society.

From what I understand Price is in breach of a restraining order. I side with the victim, to be honest. If there is evidence Price is a threat then prison should act as a punishment and a separating barrier between her and the victim.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Katie Price could be heading to jail tomorrow, though I think she'll get away it. As do alot of celebs. She'll either get suspended sentence or community service... though like hell will she do any community service.

Use to have respect felt she got bad press, but just feel she's taking the pee now, while poor family suffer thank God Peter Andre is a good dad to to the kids as well as wife. 

I read that the trial had been put back till 2023 so now she can go on another holiday ......

17 hours ago, st albans fox said:

I read that the trial had been put back till 2023 so now she can go on another holiday ......

What a joke our justice system commit a crime in 2021 and don't go on trial for another couple of years. I think a normal person off the street would have sent down by now. 

Why wasn't she put in jail in Dec for flipping her car after drink driving whilst disqualified & driving with no insurance & also tested positive for cocaine ffs, she only got a 16 week suspended sentence & 100hrs community work even thou she had been banned from driving on 5 seperate occasions prior to that incident.
Now gets off with this what a waste of time the law is, cant stand the woman

1 hour ago, Otis said:

BBC News - Katie Price avoids jail for restraint order breach
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-61922878

190 hours community work + £1500 costs 

190 community hours... I somehow can't see cleaning out dust bins in the neighbourhood. Somehow she'll find a way to get out of that. She'll be back on loose women next month acting as a victim.

Edited by Leicesterpool

2 minutes ago, Lionator said:

This seems pretty insane. 

Also means that women in oppressed Russia will have greater rights than at least half of US states. Leader of the free world my arse.

Reprehensible.

Welcome to the hypocritical, Gilead-style world where a corpse has more of a right to bodily autonomy than a living woman.