Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

3 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Afraid so

This is shocking footage and situation.  Can't speak much on japanese politics or the motives this dude may have had but a sad way to have your life taken (so publicly as well). 

In response to the flight cancellation chaos the CEO at Heathrow -

He said: “We will review the schedule changes that airlines have submitted in response to the government’s requirement to minimise disruption for passengers this summer and will ask them to take further action if necessary.”

so if the govt hadn’t said anything, the airlines would just have booked loads of flights that couldn’t actually leave and sod the public ???

Who knows what’s ‘Also in the news’  as the 6 o’clock news isn’t on yet cus the BBC ..  both standard and hd ..  are showing womens football …. England ??? ..  nah NI versus Austria ..  the worlds gone mad.

8 minutes ago, bovril said:

People seem to have become pretty indifferent towards this now

Who exactly?

Each time I read news like this, keep thinking at the time that there must be many many more victims of such acts struggling quiety whose attackers get away with it undetected for so long.

-

Rail workers are set to strike on the 27th July.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-62154070

Edited by Wymsey

11 minutes ago, Webbo said:

There's a car transporter on fire at the Hobby Horse roundabout. 

I've just walked in the set of fields between the border of Queniborough and Syston around 20 minutes ago and thought it was a garage/house.

Must be one of the most-reported, complex, roundabouts in the country.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

This is what I don't get, **** brexit and all that carry on, when are we going to get some law and order 

The sinking feeling that, yes, everything is infact ****ed

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

This is what I don't get, **** brexit and all that carry on, when are we going to get some law and order 

With a lot of these cases of prolonged and systematic abuse, Asian men have been responsible.

It shouldn't matter, but It does.

Authorities are concerned more about being accused of racism than justice.

I blame those who look for racism at every opportunity. Those who try and question this, all too often get villified.

Edited by Free Falling Foxes
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

With a lot of these cases of prolonged and systematic abuse, Asian men have been responsible.

I blame those who look for racism at every opportunity. Those who try and question this, all too often get villified.

Ffs blame the police force

21 minutes ago, bovril said:

Ffs blame the police force

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-shropshire-61983584

Other authorities too, not just the police were concerned about the race element.

Sadly, there are those who take advantage of the current state of affairs where, as is mentioned, therr is a fear of raising racial tensions.

I believe it was the Rotherham scandal where all the perpetrators were Asian men, all the victims were young white females, yet the the police felt obliged to say that they didn't believe race was a factor.

Good grief.....

9 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Twice over the limit as well, yet no jail time?

How is the criminal justice system in this country so bad? Continually.

How many prisons would you have to build if the custodial bar was so low that you threw everyone in jail for being nearly twice over the limit on their first conviction?

14 hours ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/dec/15/child-sexual-abuse-gangs-white-men-home-office-report

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I did say in my post a lot, not all, were Asian men. It was also in reference to the lack of police and other authorities action due to a fear of racist accusations.

It would be interesting to know if 'white' grooming gangs were investigated with more vigour because of the absence of any such accusations.