Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

7 minutes ago, adam said:

Bravery 😆

6 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

He's lost his balloon to comb his hair with.

Fairly predictable ..  :)

If you just forget the politics side of things ..  yes I’d say brave ..  he’s in Kyiv on a day when the Ruskies are going to show no mercy and teach the subhuman Ukrainians a real lesson on their Independence Day ..  ie bomb the fvck out of them ..  would you have the balls to go there ..  

5 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

If you just forget the politics side of things ..  yes I’d say brave ..  he’s in Kyiv on a day when the Ruskies are going to show no mercy and teach the subhuman Ukrainians a real lesson on their Independence Day ..  ie bomb the fvck out of them ..  would you have the balls to go there ..  

We're talking about a bloke who hid In a fridge to get out of answering tough questions. 

I'm pretty sure boris wouldn't be there if there was any chance that he would get his head took off. 

Edited by adam
  • Like 1

Never have fish and chips often, but felt like having one today (medium size) and it cost £11.

The last time I had one, many months ago, it was like £7.

There's talk of there not being many such businesses around in the future (due to various things such as shortage of supplies, Brexit etc.).

8 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Never have fish and chips often, but felt like having one today (medium size) and it cost £11.

There's talk of there not being many such businesses around in the future (due to various things such as shortage of supplies, Brexit etc.).

Putin's stranglehold on Russian haddock, cod and fishcakes. Oh, and the diversion of Russian potatoes from chip shops in order to increase the production of Russian vodka. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Parafox said:

No thread or mention on here regarding the tragic shooting dead of the 9 year old girl in Liverpool. Odd.

Swear I've read something about it in another General Chat thread.

40 minutes ago, Parafox said:

No thread or mention on here regarding the tragic shooting dead of the 9 year old girl in Liverpool. Odd.

22 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I can't find anything unless the mods have locked it for some reason. :dunno:

It's here:

48 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Same thing at KFC. I swear the order I made the other day was about £3 more than it was just 3 or 4 months ago, one large meal and a couple of extra hotwings

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Boris is there for brand Boris.  He ended up backing for sanctions on his own country than for Russia.

2 hours ago, Parafox said:

Err, previous page?  

Dispicable.

Intended target arrested.  He'll know who it was but I bet he won't say.  

3 hours ago, SkidsFox said:

The cost of cooking oil has increased, plus energy costs are soaring. No surprise then, that the chippy is charging more.

May have to stock up on lentils and porridge if things get worse.

Do what my mum used to do, chip pan full of lard and just leave it

4 hours ago, Countryfox said:

we’ll no, but I don’t comb my hair with a balloon and pay 10 grand for wallpaper that looks like something from the 60’s

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-62670717

South Korea has again recorded the world's lowest fertility rate with the number sinking to a new low.

The rate in the country first dropped lower than one child per woman in 2018.

But on Wednesday, figures released by the government showed the figure had dropped to 0.81 - down three points from the previous year, and a sixth consecutive decline.

In comparison, the average rate across the world's most advanced economies is 1.6 children.

Yikes. 

15 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Swear I've read something about it in another General Chat thread.

14 hours ago, nnfox said:

Err, previous page?  

Dispicable.

Intended target arrested.  He'll know who it was but I bet he won't say.  

12 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

It's on this very thread on the previous page to this one...

I searched using the search function. I guess my keyword was a bit to general. Anyway, thanks. Still not as much comment as I thought there would be, though.

Edited by Parafox

9 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

South Korea has again recorded the world's lowest fertility rate with the number sinking to a new low.

But on Wednesday, figures released by the government showed the figure had dropped to 0.81 - down three points from the previous year, and a sixth consecutive decline.

In comparison, the average rate across the world's most advanced economies is 1.6 children.

Yikes. 

Was just about to post this, oddly enough. :D

It's absolutely unreal to me that successive governments haven't identified the problem (institutionally treating women as inferior while still allowing them more freedom of choice than somewhere like, say, Saudi Arabia). Or perhaps they have but feel they can't do anything about it because they need the misogynist ajosshi and angry-young-man-blaming-everything-on-women vote to win elections.

1 hour ago, stretch1965 said:

Anyone know what was going on at Desford crossroads petrol station last night? When we drove by it was cordoned off with a very heavy police presence and a helicopter arrived not long after. 

Stabbing, sketchy details from relative who was there. Man stabbed in shop area, assailant escaped in car but is now in custody.

Should be in the merc.by the weekend.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Russia isn't bombing Kyiv. I think he's fairly safe

1 hour ago, Innovindil said:

Yikes. 

Probably cus half the blokes are playing games and jacking it over e-girls, who needs a woman or family when you've got that?

I imagine the UK and US will catch them up soon enough. Probably not a bad thing considering the majority of the earth is gonna be flooded or on fire in the next 50 years.

43 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Probably cus half the blokes are playing games and jacking it over e-girls, who needs a woman or family when you've got that?

I imagine the UK and US will catch them up soon enough. Probably not a bad thing considering the majority of the earth is gonna be flooded or on fire in the next 50 years.

Or getting pissed-up with the boss on work evenings until the small hours.

Workplace culture here is... very different, to put it mildly.