Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

33 minutes ago, Dr Marco said:

A NEW WORLD RECORD HAS BEEN SET IN HAVERFORDWEST this week with Mr G.R Allen having set the record after a short stay in Withybush hospital.

Mr Allen has become a record holder for the worlds heaviest defecation after complaining of constipation for over a month to his local GP which then ended up with him being admitted to hospital in Haverfordwest.defication after complaining of constipation for over a month to his local GP which then ended up with him being admitted to hospital in Haverfordwest.

He told PCN his diet of mostly carbohydrates and processed protein such as chicken nuggets and cheeses and ham Kiev's always served with chips or plain white pasta had never been an issue before but after a whole month of not passing a bowel movement he became worried and spoke to a GP.

While in Withybush he was given a regular dose of lactulose and movicol to stimulate movement in the bowel, what resulted was a 12lb 9oz fecal sausage.

He told PCN "when it was happening i was on gas and air they even asked if i wanted an epidural! When it was all over i just wanted to wrap her up in a blanket and cuddle"

Both Mr Allen and the record sized poo are doing well.

By Gito Goch Editor

12lb 9oz!!! I went to a pub once, the kestrel near tutbury, that sold the worlds biggest steak at 12lb 8oz, (200oz) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/warmington-toronto-cop-shot-and-killed-in-mississauga/wcm/693534c7-762a-456d-94c9-16179cf00f02/amp/

Senseless tragedy for those killed, R.I.P. So close to home for me. Where the cop was shot is about 8 miles away and an area i visit often. Heck, I've been to that tim hortons where he was shot many times.  Then the shooter shows up in my town and kills his boss. Lastly,  gets shot in my hometown at a cemetery. Perhaps this belongs in the cvnt thread.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/warmington-toronto-cop-shot-and-killed-in-mississauga/wcm/693534c7-762a-456d-94c9-16179cf00f02/amp/

Senseless tragedy for those killed, R.I.P. So close to home for me. Where the cop was shot is about 8 miles away and an area i visit often. Heck, I've been to that tim hortons where he was shot many times.  Then the shooter shows up in my town and kills his boss. Lastly,  gets shot in my hometown at a cemetery. Perhaps this belongs in the cvnt thread.

Got the Amber alert for that one yesterday.

Very sad :(

5 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Got the Amber alert for that one yesterday.

Very sad :(

Yup same here, mental. Poor cop was sat eating lunch in timmies and this guy just walks up and point blank shoots him in the head. Feel for all those impacted by this senseless act.

• Sad 2

On 15/09/2022 at 16:02, foxes1988 said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/property/buy-to-let/crisis-landlords-one-12-tenants-pays-reduced-rent/

Perhaps the landlords can stop buying fancy phones and cancel Netflix and they be able to afford it :whistle:

Do you mean landlords or the pariah's and leeches that are benefit claimants?

On 16/09/2022 at 19:12, Parafox said:

Do you mean landlords or the pariah's and leeches that are benefit claimants?

Yes that's the sort of often preeched general remarks/feeling I was referring to when I switched it round onto the other shoe for once.

Maybe Landlords can stop their fancy holidays and nice cars to pay for their buy to let mortgages.

Edited by foxes1988
  • Haha 1

On 15/09/2022 at 16:02, foxes1988 said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/property/buy-to-let/crisis-landlords-one-12-tenants-pays-reduced-rent/

Perhaps the landlords can stop buying fancy phones and cancel Netflix and they be able to afford it :whistle:

I have no issue with landlords being entrepreneurial and earning a tidy income but that have to expect to be hit when there's a recession. They cant have it both ways and cry for help.

Also, this would be massively exploited by 99% who have alternative options.

Edited by Nalis

This is awful... just incomprehensible, This "win at all costs" mantra that pervades every part of society MUST END!

"Clarkson just leaned over me and demanded that I needed to get rid of my unborn child and my partner. I was then manipulated and convinced to remove my SIM card from my phone, so there was no further contact between my family and me. They told me I’d be living with one of the other coaches from that night onwards.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-09-21/alastair-clarkson-and-chris-fagan-named-in-hawks-review/101452320

17 hours ago, Raj said:

PM Truss is in NYC meeting leaders today.

I bet Biden is sh1tting himself shaking her hand considering what happened  to Queenie when Truss trotted upto her with her handshake!

Will see how it goes on friday then? Lol

If so shes an assassin!

Edited by Jattdogg