Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Coronavirus Thread

10 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Not sure if you’re having a go at me in this post, but if so I think you’ve misunderstood my point.

Nope - agreeing with you 

7 minutes ago, adam said:

Exactly. And one of the reasons why people are living with undiagnosed cancer. Too scared to leave their house and get to the doctors to get checked up. 

I think it’s as much to do with the GP’s being averse to seeing patients because it might put them and their staff at risk  - this has to change.  Let’s not forget that pressure on hospitals because of covid patients filling the wards (who wouldn’t be there if they were vaccinated) is also responsible for cancer patients being unable to access treatments.   

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I really hope you’re also exempt from becoming seriously ill from post covid complications…..as the vast majority of double jabbed will be ….

I think he might be one if these people who have conveniently become exempt whenever masks need to be worn.

• Haha 1

Just now, Pst said:

Course you are fella. Absolute div. A bit of cloth has melted mans mind. Imagine what covid would do

I'm a div because I'm following the rules. You keep wearing that bit of cloth if it makes you feel safe. 

1 minute ago, adam said:

I'm not. Your getting personal because you have a different view to me. 

A view that’s backed up by science. But no worries you continue to get triggered by masks. I’ve not been personal once, but I can do if you want?

• Like 1

Just now, Pst said:

A view that’s backed up by science. But no worries you continue to get triggered by masks. I’ve not been personal once, but I can do if you want?

Like I said earlier. Calm down mate. Your getting worked up. 

56 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

These clips are dated April, but I think that’s April 2020, not last April. I believe it’s generally accepted that around that time there weren’t enough masks around, so governments were dIscouraging the public from using them in order to prioritise use by front line staff.

In the US Fauci admitted as much.

This is just another bullshit tweet from that woman.

So to be straight, the gov discouraged the public by knowingly lying?  But now the gov say mask wearing is critical. Maybe they're lying again...?

I mean Boris has plenty of  form. 

Remember this is the same prime minister that didn't wear a mask whilst walking around a hospital and partying with the queen. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Otis said:

So to be straight, the gov discouraged the public by knowingly lying?  But now the gov say mask wearing is critical. Maybe they're lying again...?

I mean Boris has plenty of  form. 

Remember this is the same prime minister that didn't wear a mask whilst walking around a hospital and partying with the queen. 

But it isn’t govt saying it - it’s scientists and health pros.  Take govt out of it if you don’t trust them. 

• Like 1