Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Coronavirus Thread

8 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Can you point me in the direction of the post mortems and coroners reports on these people ?  

Given the apparent number of deaths in the U.K. from vaccine complications, it’s weird that you personally know of a few. 

I think danny. and I know some of the same people, and their families were told their deaths were due to the vaccine. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-dies-in-rare-reaction-24409304.amp#aoh=16389855882189&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

The other person I knew personally was a close family member of a poster here, so I'm not going to post anything out of respect to said poster. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Can you point me in the direction of the post mortems and coroners reports on these people ?  

Given the apparent number of deaths in the U.K. from vaccine complications, it’s weird that you personally know of a few. 

No, surprisingly not. Why would I have that info? I don't really care if you believe me or not, although what an odd thing to be lying about. They were also a friend of a friend, I didn't know the ones that died personally, I said "know of".

This one lived in Aylestone and was a friend of my friend that lives in Anstey now but used to live in Aylestone. Is this documentation enough for you?
https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/leicester-mum-three-dies-after-5569837

Another one was the boyfriend of my friend in Oadby, he lived in Oadby.

Another one was a friend of a lad I've played football with for the last 12 years, she lived in Glenfield.

Obviously my direct friends could have lied to me, but that would be weird. Unfortunately when they told me I didn't ask for a copy of the post mortem and coroners report.

The other two serious injuries I am friends/neighbours with directly. I don't have access to their medical data, so you'd have to just take my word for that.

I also found it weird how low (around 70 I think) the deaths for complications from the AZ from the entire the UK were given how many I'd heard of in Leicestershire alone.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, danny. said:

You need to see your GP. Sounds like a nerve problem. Is the inside half of your 4th finger number too?

Many thanks for your reply. I was sort of hoping that someone might give me a push towards visiting the GP. There is slight numbness on the other two fingers. I did wonder if it might be due to CTS or even undiagnosed diabetes, and that the jab just set off the symptom.  

4 minutes ago, String fellow said:

Many thanks for your reply. I was sort of hoping that someone might give me a push towards visiting the GP. There is slight numbness on the other two fingers. I did wonder if it might be due to CTS or even undiagnosed diabetes, and that the jab just set off the symptom.  

I'm a self-taught expert on nerves that supply the fingers as I had a severely trapped Ulnar nerve in my left arm for years! I hoped it would go away initially and my GP was useless, took me 2 years to get an operation. Anyway, that nerve supplies feeling/motor skills to half the 4th finger and the 5th finger. The Median nerve supplies the other fingers/thumb. Get it looked at because a) the feeling might not come back and the longer the leave it the worse it could get and harm your chances of recovery and b) if you just leave it you could also start to lose motor function and not be able to move your hand.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Can you just access coroners reports and post mortems for random people?

Doubt it. I think that was just their way of saying I'd made it all up, as obviously it isn't something I would have. It's unlikely anyone is going to have that information apart from maybe immediate family.

• Like 1

As along as you use lateral flow tests as some form of acceptance to entry. You might as well not bothered putting in place anything. 

They didn't stop the variant or spread with the travel rules before the change because it's incredibly easy to cheat the result. So it's worthless. A nothing gesture. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

As along as you use lateral flow tests as some form of acceptance to entry. You might as well not bothered putting in place anything. 

They didn't stop the variant or spread with the travel rules before the change because it's incredibly easy to cheat the result. So it's worthless. A nothing gesture. 

Agreed. Might be someone playing johnny big bollocks on twitter but I saw a post where someone's christmas party insisted on negative lfts so they got one guy to do about 15 for his mates when his first was negative. Probably doesnt even need that level of manipulation either. 

Even whilst vaccinated, you could flash a half baked vaccination card or any old app with an nhs logo and a qr code and you'll get in anywhere.

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Agreed. Might be someone playing johnny big bollocks on twitter but I saw a post where someone's christmas party insisted on negative lfts so they got one guy to do about 15 for his mates when his first was negative. Probably doesnt even need that level of manipulation either. 

Even whilst vaccinated, you could flash a half baked vaccination card or any old app with an nhs logo and a qr code and you'll get in anywhere.

Maybe that's because you're spending money.