Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Coronavirus Thread

3 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

He feels guilty that she's taken the fall when he was most likely there, or at the very least knew about it. The guy is unreal viewing. I can't believe some people fall for how fake he is 

This circus has gone beyond comment.  It is a circus at this point.  People who believe him, Whitty, Vallance, seriously, unbelievable.

8 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

When is there a good time???

It’s the most obvious diversion tactic around. I sincerely hope these fake measures that don’t have health interests at heart don’t deflect from the flak they should face for blatantly breaking their own rules, then blatantly lying about it. Would be amazed if anyone falls for this trick

11 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Agreed. Might be someone playing johnny big bollocks on twitter but I saw a post where someone's christmas party insisted on negative lfts so they got one guy to do about 15 for his mates when his first was negative. Probably doesnt even need that level of manipulation either. 

Even whilst vaccinated, you could flash a half baked vaccination card or any old app with an nhs logo and a qr code and you'll get in anywhere.

People were doing it for our trip to Warsaw. Faking your lft result to get into Poland and back into the Uk. 

After that, the private providers for the PCR tests simply don’t have the resources alongside track and trace to look at all those travelling back. 

I literally had two text messages during my 10 days to check if I was isolating 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

5 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

I see they’ve changed the “Vaccine passport” to a “COVID passport” and you only have to show a negative test to get into events. I’m happy with that, I don’t agree with restricting people in society based on an experimental vaccine. 

What "experimental vaccine" are you referring to? 

• Like 1

Guest Kopfkino

I really hope someone has a video of them all singing Sweet Caroline in each other’s faces to throw a curveball back at this bullshit

This dead cat deserves pure contempt and everybody should ignore this bollocks. Wasn’t needed last week, isn’t needed this week.

4 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Let's not let the government being self-serving pigs distract us from the real need to do what we can for the benefit of wider society.

But if you absolutely can't follow any guidelines now that the media have successfully turned even the strongest defenders of Toryism against the Johnson regime, at least use your rebelliousness for something useful and go rebel for real at Westminster and at the ballot box when you get the chance.

Bet he’s a laugh and half on a lads night out though.

6 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Coroners reports are retained for 75 years with no public access apart from immediate family. 

‘My bad’ as the youngsters say 

I thought that coroners stuff was public record ref cause of death 

how can any journos wanting to look into vaccine safety get all the answers ???

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I thought that coroners stuff was public record ref cause of death 

Would you want some random, ghoulish people reading about a cause of death of a close one, especially if there was some bizarre or unconventional element to it?