Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Coronavirus Thread

Ive no sympathy for anyone who catches it and arent vaccinated sorry.

You make your choices and you then live with the repuccusions.

I suffered loads when I caught it last month and was double vaccinated.

I work with anti vaxxers and facebook experts and I hope they suffer as much as me if they get it.

I'm sorry if I probably come across as a cvnt but I'm not going to say things on a forum I dont mean for likes.

I had a totally sh1t time and am only getting back into the swing of things.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Raj said:

Ive no sympathy for anyone who catches it and arent vaccinated sorry.

You make your choices and you then live with the repuccusions.

I suffered loads when I caught it last month and was double vaccinated.

I work with anti vaxxers and facebook experts and I hope they suffer as much as me if they get it.

I'm sorry if I probably come across as a cvnt but I'm not going to say things on a forum I dont mean for likes.

I had a totally sh1t time and am only getting back into the swing of things.

Here have a like. I know you really want it. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, brucey said:

Troy Deeney - "Covid-19 left me on a ventilator for four days"
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/17074515/troy-deeney-covid-ventilator-four-days/

Blimey didn't know that, glad he got through it. We've all got a soft spot for him buried very, very, deeply somewhere.

It's also a warning for other fat b*st*rds everywhere.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, brucey said:

Troy Deeney - "Covid-19 left me on a ventilator for four days"
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/17074515/troy-deeney-covid-ventilator-four-days/

Didnt realise he was that bad.

Cant see his reasoning and attitude to his fellow professionals who arent vaccinated after seeing what hes been through.

We do have a soft spot for him, hope he recovers.

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I’d honestly be concerned that people aren’t reporting positive lft’s / taking PCR’s if they have symptoms because they don’t want to be excluded from Xmas. Even the ‘responsible’ ones would be hoping that if their lft is negative on Saturday they can still involve themselves 

let’s hope it’s correct and real !

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I’d honestly be concerned that people aren’t reporting positive lft’s / taking PCR’s if they have symptoms because they don’t want to be excluded from Xmas. Even the ‘responsible’ ones would be hoping that if their lft is negative on Saturday they can still involve themselves 

Thats a valid point, as a counter the number of tests taken seems to be holding up.  

14 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

It's the masks.  All working in perfect unison across the age ranges.

4 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Bojo claims to be looking at the data hour by hour and also claims there is a problem with hugely increased admissions in London.  The data below doesn't share this belief.

Either he's lying or he's using different data.

FHEEt91X0AI0y72.png

FHECViFXIAMBQq1.png

Does my head in that government thinks London = the whole country. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

The tests registered will be going up as people who aren’t double jabbed need to file their lft’s to gain access to events and clubs etc 

the percentage of positive tests should be dropping ?? 

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1042543/20211220_OS_Daily_Omicron_Overview.pdf

this may be straw clutching/ too short a time period but if you look in the latest report the % of s gene dropout seems to have stabilised at 90% in London  so seemingly omicron is no longer growing relative to delta there. I cannot think of the effects you propose only impacting omicron and not delta?

I am beginning to think that the virus is trolling us …

Edited by Stivo
Spelling

2 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Thanks. But no, not at all. 

I'm  happy to live with risk and knew i was taking personal risk. 

However, I am genuinely disappointed and worried that indirectly I will have contributed to hurting someone further down the line. Nobody normal would want that. Hopefully omnicrom is as mild fornothers as it is for me (runny nose, achy joints and a dull headache)

Does the PCR result identify which mutation has been contracted? 

20 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Does my head in that government thinks London = the whole country. 

Those numbers seem to show daily admissions in London being around 150 a week or so ago and now over 200 

i’d say that’s a notable increase and the case numbers only rocketed a week ago so hospitalisations will not react to that for another few days yet ….

10 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Those numbers seem to show daily admissions in London being around 150 a week or so ago and now over 200 

i’d say that’s a notable increase and the case numbers only rocketed a week ago so hospitalisations will not react to that for another few days yet ….

Hugh Pym on BBC news has just reported that there are 500 more people in hospital in London with Covid this week than last week when the number was around 1600. So roughly a third more in a week. Not sure where he got the figure from.