Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Coronavirus Thread

32 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Have you tried ordering or collecting LFT’s recently? Demand is outstripping supply. There are areas you can’t even get PCR’s in the UK constantly.

Still 1.5m test carried out.

38 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Have you tried ordering or collecting LFT’s recently? Demand is outstripping supply. There are areas you can’t even get PCR’s in the UK constantly.

Yeh. Got a box of 7 tests delivered on Wednesday. Went into the office on Friday and they have 2000 boxes so I took another few. For you to say there’s hardly any tests available when 1.5m tests are being done everyday  is truly bonkers, where on earth have you made that up from

Edited by grobyfox1990

3 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Yeh. Got a box of 7 tests delivered on Wednesday. Went into the office on Friday and they have 2000 boxes so I took another few. For you to say there’s hardly any tests available when 1.5m tests are being done everyday  is truly bonkers 

Been out of stock at my local Boots for a few days so it's not that bonkers.

2 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Been out of stock at my local Boots for a few days so it's not that bonkers.

See my screenshot below. It’s completely, nonsensically bonkers. An absurd comment. If shade says something as stupid as that he gets ripped apart by science club. Go online for one minute and get 7 tests for free right now 

Edited by grobyfox1990

1 minute ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Just ordered another 7 tests from my wife’s account as something to do on the train 

52EF307C-646F-4AA0-866A-7B6177893030.png

What happens when you click "Place Order"?  I've been trying to get some and no luck.  I also had to wait 2 days for a PCR test following my positive test.  Classic posts here with the binary arguments.  Yes there are lots of tests being done and yes not everyone can get hold of LFR or book onto PCRs. 

See my screenshot below. It’s completely, nonsensically bonkers. An absurd comment. If shade says something as stupid as that he gets ripped apart by science club. Go online for one minute and get 7 tests for free right now 

image.thumb.png.07bd94c43d938a86f38d488922476f7c.png

Anyway, as I was saying, my local pharmacy is out of stock for a few days.

2 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

What happens when you click "Place Order"?  I've been trying to get some and no luck.  I also had to wait 2 days for a PCR test following my positive test.  Classic posts here with the binary arguments.  Yes there are lots of tests being done and yes not everyone can get hold of LFR or book onto PCRs. 

When I click place order? It says order confirmed lol. To counter your anecdote with my own, my colleague got a free pcr on the same day he ordered one last Monday. I’ve just checked the randox website and I can do a pcr right now at multiple sites. What is your point? 1.5m tests are being done per day, you can get an lft whenever you want if you use your brain. This is binary!! 

When I click place order? It says order confirmed lol. To counter your anecdote with my own, my colleague got a free pcr on the same day he ordered one last Monday. I’ve just checked the randox website and I can do a pcr right now at multiple sites. What is your point? 1.5m tests are being done per day, you can get an lft whenever you want if you use your brain. This is binary!! 

Well I'm having the same issue as Carl above and being told none are available.

What is your point?  Two posters having the same issue, one isn't and therefore they're wrong?  Supply isn't uniform across the country.

20 minutes ago, Otis said:

Still 1.5m test carried out.

Doesn’t really matter if 2m people want to test does it?

Did I say tests weren’t being carried out? I said tests hardly any tests are available. No LFT delivery slots available, tried boots, Lloyds and two pickup points, none available.  

Plus numerous places without PCR testing. Hence… tests not being available.

I mean it’s only been in the news for a week or more about shortages FFS. 

1 hour ago, shade said:

Another interesting chart generated from the Ontario government website showing covid cases increasing faster in vaccinated individuals when the Omicron variant became dominant, is it possible Omicron isn't just vaccine escaping but also vaccine enabled?

https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984_s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_3b9c5a65-33fc-4924-b552-28ddb3644b33_2092x1399.jpeg.thumb.jpg.b3ef45d66d3a083dd2e7d5bb92e3a453.jpg

Would be good to have a data whizz step in here, I think someone here said they dealt in data?

I would argue any difference in cases per 100k is on the basis unvaccinated folk are more likely to be single, hermit, conspiracy freaks. 

Anyway, the argument for vaccination isn't based on case data. It's all about reducing serious illness and death. You know this already, of course, but chose instead to dig out any data you could find to help support your immovable position. 

• Like 1

Just now, Farrington fox said:

So why is Dr Robert Malone being dispelled, didn’t he play a lead role in inventing mRNA vaccines ?

Because he's a renegade maverick, shining a light on the murky world of big pharma and fact checkers, a world where spike proteins travelling to ovaries and large numbers of women having menstrual problems is ignored. A world where vaccination is pushed on children even though 1 in 2700 boys will get myocarditis, a world where we are told that it's "mild" myocarditis, without any data to back it up.

(this is satire)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Well I'm having the same issue as Carl above and being told none are available.

What is your point?  Two posters having the same issue, one isn't and therefore they're wrong?  Supply isn't uniform across the country.

So then use your brain. Ask a neighbour/friend/family for a few lfts and you’ll replace them within a few days when supply is back on. Try another pharmacy, try local workplaces who stock hundreds of boxes of tests.

I guess my main point is: if shade or Farringdon fox had said something as mindless and indefensible as ‘hardly any tests are available’ - science club would’ve ripped them a new one. Yes the two of them clearly talk a lot of sh1t which I mainly don’t agree with, but f000king hell let’s have some equality!!

21 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Just ordered another 7 tests from my wife’s account as something to do on the train 

52EF307C-646F-4AA0-866A-7B6177893030.png

Show us the confirmation email then? Because I’ve got that far for the last week. Confirm and place order and it says no slots available.

771B9957-2A9B-4C7B-B336-B908442804D2.thumb.png.c0759692604c2a0f7f58f98a06a820e8.png

So then use your brain. Ask a neighbour/friend/family for a few lfts and you’ll replace them within a few days when supply is back on. Try another pharmacy, try local workplaces who stock hundreds of boxes of tests.

I guess my main point is: if shade or Farringdon fox had said something as mindless and indefensible as ‘hardly any tests are available’ - science club would’ve ripped them a new one. Yes the two of them clearly talk a lot of sh1t which I mainly don’t agree with, but f000king hell let’s have some equality!!

But they aren’t available, the government have said there are shortages, the website has no slots (only to liars pretending they’ve just ordered them).

We could be doing 100m tests a day. If 500m are needed it causes problems… understand, or is that a bit too complex for you?

2 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

One man's shit is another man's drinking water. (witty repartee about Dr Bill Gates passion for turning human feces in to H2O.