Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Coronavirus Thread

8 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Have you? Interesting.

I did lateral flows but came back negative but perhaps I've had covid and not known and this is the aftermath.

The worst symptom of covid when I had it was the lower back and joint pains, particularly in my hips. It was bad enough to keep my up for a few nights.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Sly said:

I got pinged by the track and trace app yesterday but my wife hasn’t. 

Working it back, it can only be when I was sat in a Costa in Ashby on Saturday, whilst the wife went for her eye test. 

So annoying as I feel perfectly fine and have had negative results from lateral flow test etc 

The sooner they change the rules, the better, as I’m now going to have to cancel football, hairdressers, work travel etc for the next X amount of days. 

You're not legally obligated to isolate if you get pinged by the app, just saying. 

1 hour ago, Big Dave said:

I had my 2nd AZ jab in Saturday.  Have generally felt fine, but do have the symptoms you mention.

I did go fora 7 mile run on Sunday morning though, so could be that, although I do ache more than I would expect to from that length run.

If I were to go on a 7 mile run my entire body would shake itself to bits, from the tits downwards, let alone have aching legs lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Isn't it recommended not to do any strenuous activity for a day or two after the jab anyway?

The nurse who did mine said I was fine to get to the gym immediately after. She said it might help with the soreness. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Isn't it recommended not to do any strenuous activity for a day or two after the jab anyway?

Some country's are saying this, especially with the Pfizer. Obviously just a conspiracy theory though, like everything negative written about these wonder drugs

Just now, bovril said:

Challenge - 

Post a political poll in as many threads as you can, making sure that each poll posted has at least a tenuous link to that thread's content.

Bonus points for seemingly totally unrelated threads such as "Birds you fancy off the telly".

2 hours ago, Dunge said:

I don’t like to be a grammar pedant but this just makes me smile. lol

Spellchecker… and 4 pints of Abbott ale whilst wearing 1.5 glasses instead of 2.0’s. Taking the piss out of a person’s disabilities is so 80’s….

Edited by yorkie1999
  • Haha 2

Plenty of studies and reports which are all showing good news ……

no media publicity but Indonesia has been a stand out concern for me for a while ……… we have seen what the virus left unchecked in an huge unvaccinated population can do - delta.  Fortunately the vaccines remain effective in preventing hospitalisations but is that just good fortune ????