Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

The 'Lost' Foxestalk Members

10 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

MattP was a decent lad. 

1 hour ago, Wrighty22 said:

Still is. 

20 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Do you know him, then?

Potential moment here

image.thumb.png.54f1556c0d05222594a99868b9dac53c.png

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, MPH said:

Trouser dropping competition?

@Daggers would have probably whipped his off and swung them around his head and still claimed it was an accident!

It's hard to drop your trousers when you go football and pubs as Rocky Horror's Frank N'Furter

14 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

What happened?

14 hours ago, MPH said:

Trouser dropping competition?

@Daggers would have probably whipped his off and swung them around his head and still claimed it was an accident!

All garments remained firmly in place, I'm pleased to report. 

It's a long time ago and I don't recall anything especially contentious being said, but they were both clearly quite unusually opinionated and forthright characters and, I'm hopefully not being impolite here, I would say more than a little eccentric.

You might have even been there, Dr, for some of it anyway. This may even be the day from which I still owe you a pint, so only about 17 years. That's probably two pints with inflation

13 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

It's a long time ago and I don't recall anything especially contentious being said, but they were both clearly quite unusually opinionated and forthright characters and, I'm hopefully not being impolite here, I would say more than a little eccentric.

You might have even been there, Dr, for some of it anyway. This may even be the day from which I still owe you a pint, so only about 17 years. That's probably two pints with inflation

Singh did have an annoying habit of being there an awful lot. It made talking about him very difficult. In the end we used to leave humorous cutting jibes and putdowns written on pieces of paper and stored under a stone outside the back door. Singh's back door, we called it. I used to come into Singh's back door one a weekish; it was always open and welcoming.

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Yeah, eccentric and fashioned for sure.  We all used drink at the Swan in those days, some right characters.  17 years, how time has passed by.

My inflation calculator tells me you owe me 11 pints, happy with just one bud.  Happy to share a beer:D

15 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Singh did have an annoying habit of being there an awful lot. It made talking about him very difficult. In the end we used to leave humorous cutting jibes and putdowns written on pieces of paper and stored under a stone outside the back door. Singh's back door, we called it. I used to come into Singh's back door one a weekish; it was always open and welcoming.

lollol,.so funny but so true......

Here's a genuine excerpt from my CV: "Have honed my skills to stink the place out and ruin everything for everyone, every time."

Not sure why I tell people this tbh.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Here's a genuine excerpt from my CV: "Have honed my skills to stink the place out and ruin everything for everyone, every time."

Not sure why I tell people this tbh.

I’m way more annoying than you!!! lol

I think I’d end up being your annoying kid brother. Even though I’m probably older than you..

1 hour ago, MPH said:

I’m way more annoying than you!!! lol

I think I’d end up being your annoying kid brother. Even though I’m probably older than you..

That's a feeble attempt at annoying me. 

And I very much doubt you are. 

7 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

Yeah, eccentric and fashioned for sure.  We all used drink at the Swan in those days, some right characters.  17 years, how time has passed by.

My inflation calculator tells me you owe me 11 pints, happy with just one bud.  Happy to share a beer:D

Oi you owe me one first 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Love you both @MPH, but @Daggers is from a different solar system as far as annoying is concerned.

If he was American, he'd live in Annoyoplos.

I don't annoy anyone anymore. In fact, if we had the annual FT Awards like we used to, I'd be voted least annoying and the vote would be so overwhelming I'd be allowed to keep the trophy. 

So you're wrong.

24 minutes ago, Daggers said:

I don't annoy anyone anymore. In fact, if we had the annual FT Awards like we used to, I'd be voted least annoying and the vote would be so overwhelming I'd be allowed to keep the trophy. 

So you're wrong.

Your annoying