Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

Haven't played for a while, decides to have a few games, the 3 games I played I conceded at least one goal by my defender clashing into the striker falling down giving them an easy 1 on 1! How on earth is messi stronger than desailly lol

On 13/04/2021 at 08:24, dbtcity said:

I just need them to stop messing us about and drop an icon sbc so I can sell all my investments... I’m currently sat on 4k coins lol but my transfer list has 

1x 88 if Aspas

1x Oblak

1x Neuer

1x Koulibally 

1x Ederson

1x Szczesny

4x Busquets 

2x Pogba

20x Carvajal 

Prime icon sbc out. Now may be your time 😂

Edited by Md9

2 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Unfortunately not prices have barely moved... I’m taking the L and just selling everything now lol 

Ah crap 🙈 hopefully your not to much down after selling. As the icon sbc is repeatable you not think they will be worth a bit more in a few more days once everyone has rinsed their squad? 

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Prime icon sbc out. Now may be your time 😂

Who is out? Or just a generic one? I saw they released Sol, Pirlo and Drogba recently. Drogba would be nice but I have Kluivert and not sure he’s worth the upgrade for the price. 

4 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Who is out? Or just a generic one? I saw they released Sol, Pirlo and Drogba recently. Drogba would be nice but I have Kluivert and not sure he’s worth the upgrade for the price. 

Just a random one 86,85 and 83 squad needed don’t think I actually have enough in my squad at the min to get it. See if I get anything in rival reward tomorrow 🙈😂

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Ah crap 🙈 hopefully your not to much down after selling. As the icon sbc is repeatable you not think they will be worth a bit more in a few more days once everyone has rinsed their squad? 

I’d packed a few high rated card along the way so I can’t complain I probably broke even on the players I bought plus the players I’d packed I’m around 800k so all is good lol 

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

How you getting on with Kluivert? Just noticed his sbc is 750k.... yet he’s 450k to buy lol 

4 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

How you getting on with Kluivert? Just noticed his sbc is 750k.... yet he’s 450k to buy lol 

Shut up. 😂

Seriously though. I really like him and did him for free with fodders. Engine and he has good enough agility and balance, decent passer and finishes with either foot and off corners too. Actually better with get in behind rather than target man (which I’ve never figured out). 

Not sure who to pair him with now, currently it’s birthday Inaki with my UCL Messi behind and then Rooney, Makelele and Moments Busquets but tempted to try Lautaro again (he’s dropped so much!) and put the Birthday Vidal in. 

Any thoughts on that birthday Hermoso? Upgrade on Todibo or Mid Rijkaard? I’m worried about his high attacking work rate but like he could be a quick partner for Puyol and be the LCB in a 3 with Puyol and Reece. Depends if I keep Ter Steg too. Might go back to Lloris 

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Shut up. 😂

Seriously though. I really like him and did him for free with fodders. Engine and he has good enough agility and balance, decent passer and finishes with either foot and off corners too. Actually better with get in behind rather than target man (which I’ve never figured out). 

Not sure who to pair him with now, currently it’s birthday Inaki with my UCL Messi behind and then Rooney, Makelele and Moments Busquets but tempted to try Lautaro again (he’s dropped so much!) and put the Birthday Vidal in. 

Any thoughts on that birthday Hermoso? Upgrade on Todibo or Mid Rijkaard? I’m worried about his high attacking work rate but like he could be a quick partner for Puyol and be the LCB in a 3 with Puyol and Reece. Depends if I keep Ter Steg too. Might go back to Lloris 

After saying I weren’t a fan of that Hermoso I now absolutely love him! I wouldn’t worry about his work rates as you never notice him out of position and he’s just all round superb! Same goes with Mangala I’m so glad I did him as he’s also brilliant... I’m basically CB fc at the minute though after Rio lol just played 6 games with him alongside mangala as I can’t get Hermoso in on full chem and they’ve just ripped it up winning all 6 getting me to div 1... now to get myself back down to my beloved div 4 👀 lol 

• Thanks 1

Dunno what happened last night but I played some rivals before the deadline and it was so tough and sweaty and just a real struggle.  

My team felt like they were in sludge while sweaty gold teams glided by me and one guy’s Kante could run fast than my passes and a guy with IF Maddison (he better play as well as that Sunday) and HL Ings along with gold Salah just whizzed by me. Really made me not want to bother building a team any more.

I’m really thinking about doing WL but it’s given me second thoughts now.

I did end the night on a a couple of wins, the last being more rewarding against a sweat lord who I beat 4-2 after being 2-0 down, the 4th coming at 85’ then he paused when a had a corner at 90+2. He watched all his replays, I skipped all mine - even though tempted to celebrate. 

Edited by HoustonFox