Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jogsuk

Refund

32 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Seems like you may have miscalculated, season ticket wise the refunds was only for the 4 home games, Brighton,Palace,Sheff United and Man United. To work out STH refund- total cost divide by 19 then times 4 (minus any donation you may of made) 

Chelsea cup game is being refunded separately 

Yes I I have I realised after I’d post but cheers for confirming it feel stupid now.

• Like 1

I’ve had my ST refund and Chelsea tickets back but not my sons ST refund. Was I supposed to apply separately for him?  it all comes out as DD from the same bank account and I’m the lead client. He is 19 years old

Still waiting on the Chelsea ticket refund, or 50% of it anyway.

I thought one reason they were waiting until the end of July was to make sure they got everything in one big hit, doesn’t appear that way. 

Edited by Livid

9 hours ago, Livid said:

Still waiting on the Chelsea ticket refund, or 50% of it anyway.

I thought one reason they were waiting until the end of July was to make sure they got everything in one big hit, doesn’t appear that way. 

I did the same, I imagine the cup tickets would be more difficult to do because I assume that would be the one with the most donations 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, WhatTheSchlupp? said:

I’m still waiting for 2 season ticket refunds too, might have to find out what’s going on if its not arrived by next week 

I emailed Jim yesterday and they are still working in them, having to do each game match by match. I've had mine but the 3 others out of the same account still haven't even been started to be processed yet.

They are still adamant they will all be done by the 31st.

But yet again lcfc have just made life hard work for themselves. Surely when they went into each lead account they could have just ticked off each person claiming from that account and credited that refund for all 4 games for all 4 client refs in one go.

There's absolutely no logic to the way its been done.

45 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

all mine are now showing as processed yesterday in my online account. You can check this in payment history so hopefully they will show in my bank this weekend.

Thanks for this Just found mine, Season ticket was processed 14th and got payment 17th 

Chelsea cup was processed 17th but payment not received yet 

• Like 1

I got my Crystal Palace match ticket refund on Friday...to be fair to the club they gave a date by which they promised a refund and met it. They’ve been a lot better with refund communication than other businesses I’ve dealt with the last few months. 

I had another two small refunds this morning. I assume the one I got last week was "my" season ticket, and the two smaller payments today are the kids tickets? I did think the refund last week was the full refund, albeit a bit less than I thought (like some others on here)

Now with the two smaller payments, I think I'm about all square

21 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

I had another two small refunds this morning. I assume the one I got last week was "my" season ticket, and the two smaller payments today are the kids tickets? I did think the refund last week was the full refund, albeit a bit less than I thought (like some others on here)

Now with the two smaller payments, I think I'm about all square

If you go to Lcfc.com, sign in, click on tickets at the top, then click on your name at the top, click personal details, click history, change drop box to history of payments, you will see what payments have been made to you and what they are for

• Like 1