Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

21 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

I'm more fuming that the FA cup wasn't the last game of the season. Should be something we dine on throughout the summer but instead focus immediately changes and we have disappointment to deal with. 

Said exactly this. It taints it slightly. It won't in the long run but this time now should be elation and yet it's got a massive distraction that you can't avoid. A shame.

• Like 1

Chelsea's top score in the Premier League is Jotginho with 7 league goals. All 7 from the penalty spot. Wolves top score in the league us Never withb5 goals. Wolves is not a surprise but Chelsea goodness me 

2 minutes ago, Koke said:

Chelsea's top score in the Premier League is Jotginho with 7 league goals. All 7 from the penalty spot. Wolves top score in the league us Never withb5 goals. Wolves is not a surprise but Chelsea goodness me 

Against us they scored from a corner which we are rubbish at defending and a cheap penalty, they are struggling up front and that is why I believe Villa are capable of getting something 

• Like 1

Guest Bert Fill
5 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Said exactly this. It taints it slightly. It won't in the long run but this time now should be elation and yet it's got a massive distraction that you can't avoid. A shame.

I can avoid it!

I just think about the FA Cup and I get a big smile on my face and all worries just disappear. It’s great!

Disgusting really.

I know it can be excused because of the past year, no fans, tv scheduling to get every game in tv, etc but I dare say it wouldn’t have been much different if people had been going to games.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, FoxesWalk said:

Big loss for them after a relatively poor season. 

The beginning of the end for Wolves. Thought this might be coming soon!

Off to Spurs?

Think he would do incredibly well at Spurs. Big rebuild job after Kane leaves and probably Son, but it’s the sort of job he could do. Also, he could introduce Tottenham to turgid, defensive football. They will LOVE it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wonder if it was Nuno who decided to leave or if he was pushed. If it’s the latter, I’d say it’s the wrong decision. They sold Jota in the summer and spent money on young players. Players who could do well but to ask them to perform straight away in the Prem is difficult. Add to that Jimenez getting injured, what exactly did they want him to achieve.

Edited by Mickyblueeyes
  • Like 1