Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

3 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

I've only watched one match on Amazon and it was Ally McCoist. Not sure who else does theirs. 

2 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

It’s Amazon prime so Ally McCoist would be my guess 

Ally McCoist is quality and one of the best around IMO, so hope it’s him.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

It's ridiculous how they do have these biased commentators. Don't they realise just how off-putting it is for people? Do we know who's commentating our game?

Sadly I've read it might be Clinton Morrison. Can't stand listening to him on Sky.

41 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Should be 3 nil now!

Parker and Lampard are both hard to like as football managers, but both clearly have something about them. Its just missing Jamie Redknapp managing a PL side and we could call them all the Spice Boiz.

Yes ! Back in the day they would have been photographed wearing massive flares and a flowered shirt helping a bunny girl climb out of a Triumph Herald 

45 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Should be 3 nil now!

Parker and Lampard are both hard to like as football managers, but both clearly have something about them. Its just missing Jamie Redknapp managing a PL side and we could call them all the Spice Boiz.

I like Parker. Hope he keeps them up.