Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

When you see Ramsdale on the floor, and the ball bouncing just over him, imagine how big Kasper would have made himself.

Ramsdale is a massive problem for Wilder. 

One huge thing they lost was Henderson, they just don't look anywhere as defensively solid. 

I know it's ironic given his mistake yesterday, but we do have such a solid keeper. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Koke said:

Sheffield United are "hit and hope". No creativity, not pattern of play, no structure. Down you go lads.

Totally bizarre how they've fallen off from last season. Must be a confidence thing after starting badly since last season they had a clearly defined way of playing.

5 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Totally bizarre how they've fallen off from last season. Must be a confidence thing after starting badly since last season they had a clearly defined way of playing.

Teams do get relegated in their second season (Reading, QPR, Huddersfield etc) but at least those teams put up a fight and get around 30 points. The Blades have gone from decent to League One standard in such a short time.

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

On one hand you can admire any loyalty they show to Wilder, and it's a shame because I do like they way he speaks but 1 point from 13 games is a sackable offence, no matter what you've achieved previously. 

Fat Sams gone. 

Who's left? 

Would Sir Nigel take it, with his Wednesday connection?

2 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

Fat Sams gone. 

Who's left? 

Would Sir Nigel take it, with his Wednesday connection?

No, I highly doubt it. But whoever they got, couldn't do any worse. I think there is a chance they stick with him, and if they do then fair play but it's look like they need a change. He will have to win on Sunday at Brighton. Sometimes clubs are loyal and then sack them when it's too late.

1 hour ago, Abrasive fox said:

Imagine the outcry on here if we managed a 0-0 against Burnley at home....

Yeah, for sure. My point was if we actually tried to have that many shots I’d back the talent we have to convert a few!