Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

Guest ttfn
Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Tbf to Chilwell he has been very good for the most part for Chelsea this season. Either he's improved no end since leaving us, or he just couldn't be arsed during the latter part of his time at Leicester. Hope it's the former.

He was the best player on the pitch after he came on in the cup final. Looks so much better for Chelsea than he did for us.

1 minute ago, Wolfox said:

It was Walsh who was all over that one…. Kept pestering Ranieri 

Exactly. 

Claudio kept saying no, but Walsh kept saying "sign Kante" every time he walked past him at Belvoir Drive.

Eventually, Ranieri had enough of his shit and had to give in lol

Guest Col city fan

As much as he’s disrespected us since he left, I did say I expected Chilwell to go on to become a top class left back

This is why players leave Leicester I’m afraid. Chilwell and Kante now both Champions League winners. Both were exceptional tonight

Chilwell had an ok game, but 2 of the few moments Man City had in this game came from his errors. Walker skinning him to cross for Mahrez to just miss it, then missing the ball at the back post leading to a shot that Christensen blocked.

We're probably just surprised Mahrez didn't tear him a new one like he did every time Chilwell was in a Leicester shirt.

As for the other ex Leicester player playing for Chelsea, just unbelievably good 

Edited by martyn

1 minute ago, bovril said:

Kante is unreal. Couldn't give a shit about Chilwell, just pleased that N'Golo has a Champions League to go alongside the World Cup, two Premier Leagues, the Europa League and the FA Cup. What a guy. 

Phenomenal player and unsung hero. I hope he'll get that Ballon d'Or.

Guest Col city fan

It looks like Pep has amazingly gone and over-thought his tactics AGAIN

Man City were toothless tonight