Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Amartey

Guest Col city fan
8 minutes ago, kingfox said:

@Col city fan has been waiting for the moment where Big Dan fvcks up again, fickle behaviour.

I know you’re a big fan. But he needs to be moved on 

Edited by Col city fan

33 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I know you’re a big fan. But he needs to be moved on 

Six clean sheets with him in defence since October.

His first mistake in about six games... “He needs to be moved on” :yawn:

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, kingfox said:

Six clean sheets with him in defence since October.

His first mistake in about six games... “He needs to be moved on” :yawn:

Absolutely. God only knows why you love him like you do. 

Guest Col city fan
8 minutes ago, kingfox said:

This coming from a guy who once loved the likes of Lee Cattermole and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas.

The difference is that Amartey actually plays for the club. We know the mistakes he makes, we know how fragile his confidence is, yet you STILL bang his drum and want him to re-sign for the club, think he’s a cult hero, have him as your avatar and post pictures of him.

It’s really bizarre stuff. Genuinely, do you want the club to progress and become winners again?

Thats the bit I don’t understand and never have. It’s criminal that we’ve never properly strengthened at CB 

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

The difference is that Amartey actually plays for the club. We know the mistakes he makes, we know how fragile his confidence is, yet you STILL bang his drum and want him to re-sign for the club, think he’s a cult hero, have him as your avatar and post pictures of him.

It’s really bizarre stuff. Genuinely, do you want the club to progress and become winners again?

Thats the bit I don’t understand and never have. It’s criminal that we’ve never properly strengthened at CB 

Can you tell me what he did wrong during that spell where we kept six clean sheets? 

He was pretty reliable during that impressive run, one mistake today and you can’t wait to bash him again. Faes also made a mistake which led to the penalty, where’s the bashing for him?

Should he be a regular starter? No.

Is he good enough to be 3rd/4th choice? On the basis of this season, for me yes.

As for becoming winners again... Didn’t we win the League and FA Cup with Amartey as part of our squad 🤔

• Like 1

It's not rocket science with Dan is it.

For every 10 games, he will play well in 7 or 8, and make silly errors in the remaining.

Rinse and repeat, ad infinitum.

He is, has always been and will continue to be a very good option to have, but I'd love more solidity back there 

Edited by martyn