Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Amartey

The issue is, we’ve got Soyuncu sat around doing nothing. Whilst Amartey keeps making mistakes costing us games. 

The entire defence needs changing if I’m

honest, they’re all useless. I include Castagne in that as I don’t rate him either. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

it came from none of our players making any movement in front of him and Ndidi not able to play a simple 5 yard pass.

So why make a pass that is not on and was asking for a turnover in possession?

• Like 1

Just now, moore_94 said:

So why make a pass that is not on and was asking for a turnover in possession?

it does my head in that we constantly cost ourselves cheap goals by messing around at the back, when our CB aren't remotely good at passing , and nor are most of our CM's at receiving. bizarre.

Guest Col city fan
6 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

It’s more entertaining than this shit being served up 

Best post you’ve made all year

👌

Just now, ParkerPen said:

it does my head in that we constantly cost ourselves cheap goals by messing around at the back, when our CB aren't remotely good at passing , and nor are most of our CM's at receiving. bizarre.

Maddison aside, how many of our players receive the ball on the half turn? It doesn’t happen enough. So we’re wasting build up time passing backward. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tylesta said:

No he gave ndidi a horror pass that led to the goal though

How long passed after that? Plenty of time to reset. No excuse for losing you man, in the box is it.

Guest Col city fan
12 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

How long passed after that? Plenty of time to reset. No excuse for losing you man, in the box is it.

You’d do anything to defend Amartey. It’s bizarre in the extreme.

In the meantime, yet another completely unforced error results in us giving away a soft goal. 
Yes, Faes didn’t mark Mitrovic. I doubt he thought he’d have to because we wouldn’t just give the ball away like we did.

This defence will cost us staying in the division I think. But we’re ok cos the Amartey fan club will be happy watching him in the Championship.

Why is Soyuncu not playing and why have the club not strengthened in defence?

It beggars belief 

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

You’d do anything to defend Amartey. It’s bizarre in the extreme.

In the meantime, yet another completely unforced error results in us giving away a soft goal. 
Yes, Faes didn’t mark Mitrovic. I doubt he thought he’d have to because we wouldn’t just give the ball away like we did.

This defence will cost us staying in the division I think. But we’re ok cos the Amartey fan club will be happy watching him in the Championship.

Why is Soyuncu not playing and why have the club not strengthened in defence?

It beggars belief 

You'd do anything to criticise him are. Whilst you refuse to criticise Faes after he scored 2 OGs and lost his man tonight. Of course overall he's a better player than Amartey but he's had a shocking week.

Ages passed after we lost the ball, it's not like it was a quick turn over. If it takes him then long to reset we have real problems.

Soyuncu should obviously be playing, but that's not Amarteys fault is it.

• Like 2

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Can't score 2 measly goals at home to Fulham. Must blame Amartey.

Your avartar tells us all we need to know

Guest Col city fan
Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Your constant shitposting tells us all we need to know about you.

You keep on with the cult my old son. 

Bloody kids..!
😂

Guest Col city fan
Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I will. Because it's clearly got you rustled.

Perplexed is the word you’re after. Confused, maybe even a little worried?

I have no idea what some of you are on.

2 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I will. Because it's clearly got you rustled.

He's rustled partly by Amartey but also partly because it turned out he didn't know what a cult hero was and thought it was something the youngsters had made up

• Haha 1

Nobody actually ever thought he was good enough to start in the prem every week did they ? Surely not - if so you are completely mental - he is a liability and when he steps out with the ball he must give it away 80% of the time - he is a decent enough 3rd or 4th choice who can step in and do a job now and again - but as for a run of games in the 11 absolutely no chance he should be anywhere near it - he isn’t crap but no way he is a top prem defender - unfortunately for us his performances have coincided with Faes being utterly pathetic as well - the pair of them have gone from looking fairly solid to literally being all over the place - that’s for a lot to do with Justin being injured as well and Thomas being nowhere near good enough - we can’t have ward, amartey and Thomas in our back 5 every week - none of them anywhere near good enough 

• Like 1